An exciting opportunity has arisen for practitioners to work within our lively and friendly community team based in the North area of Bradford.
We are looking for skilled, enthusiastic, and passionate Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurses/Care coordinators to join our fantastic North Bradford Team. Covering the North area of our District, we enjoy working in one of the most diverse and culturally rich populations in England. We are always looking for new and innovative ways of delivering care to those with protected characteristics. We offer a supportive work environment as well as opportunities for further progression and learning.Main duties of the job
As a Care Co-ordinator you are not only supporting service users through what can often be the most challenging of times, you are also mentoring them to become the best version of themselves. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate a high level of commitment, motivation, and knowledge of working with people with severe and enduring mental health. You will need to demonstrate clinically effective care management skills and interventions and will have a good awareness of current health and social care issues which affect, or influence, our community.About us
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values: - We Care
- We act with respect and empathy, and always value difference We Listen
- We understand people's views and respond to their individual needs We Deliver
- We develop and provide excellent services and support our partners
We will consider a variety of flexible working arrangements to enable staff to balance their work and home lives and support staff by offering a fantastic range of benefits including :
Increase mileage rates for > 3500
A wide range of health and wellbeing support packages
A range of internal and external development and learning opportunities
Plus many more.
We are also proud to pledge our support to the Armed Forces and hold a Bronze Award in the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
BDCFT is dedicated to environmental and social sustainability by delivering on the commitments within our Green Plan. All staff are actively encouraged and supported to participate in training and to identify and implement sustainable quality improvement across all service areas and activities.Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesPlease read the attached Job description and person specification for further details about this role.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Professional qualification in mental health nursing, social work, occupational therapy
- Degree level education or equivalent experience
- Registration with Professional Body (e.g. NMC, SWE, BAOT
- Worked as keyworker with mental health client group
- Minimum of 6 months post basic experience in Mental Health
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Experience of being clinical adviser to junior staff or students
- Experience in relevant area of Mental Health
- Involvement in innovative practice
Bradford District Care NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.