As a recognised provider of innovative, high quality care services, Central London Community Health Trust are looking for exceptional individuals to join our highly respected Barnet Planned care. CLCH Community Planned Services are currently seeking a motivated band 5 nurse to join our community based service in West locality Barnet.
Are you looking for opportunities to develop your community nursing skills in your career and to be part of a unique and dynamic integrated care team? Do you want to be part of developing and shaping a new integrated care service in Barnet?
If so, an exciting new opportunity is available for a Registered Nurse to join our newly restructured Planned Integrated Care Service.Main duties of the job
Barnet Planned/Unplanned service provide community Nursing services to Barnet CCG and is split into three locality teams. This post will be located in the West of the Barnet localities. The post holder will work closely with the team leads/ clinicians to develop the service and maintain close working relationships with both acute and community services.
You need to be compassionate person, able to show empathy for patients and their carers. You will need to be punctual, pro-active, have a flexible approach to work and be able to deliver high quality of nursing care in the community setting
We are committed in offering you a rewarding and team environment with clinical supervision and support, a variety of career development opportunities and access to learning and development ensuring your continuous professional enhancement, clinical leadership support and alongside this the chance to work in the unique and energetic Barnet Community areas.About us
Just as we care about our patients' wellbeing, we care about yours!
We can offer you:
- A comprehensive induction into the community service followed by a local induction to introduce you to the role
- Car lease scheme *T& C's apply
- Flexible working options
- Annual travel card loan
- Training, support and development in your career
To have a full look at our benefits and what it's like working for us please go here: https://www.clch.nhs.uk/job/pay-and-benefitsJob descriptionJob responsibilities
Please refer to Job description and personal Specification for outline of skills, knowledge and experience required. Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- To provide skilled nursing care working under the supervision of the District Nurse Team Lead (DNTL) to patients in a variety of community settings.
- The post holder will undertake community nursing duties involving delivery of nursing services and holistic assessments of patients health needs using a person-centred approach.
- This includes providing quality and seamless nursing care to housebound patients and being proactive in co-ordinating their care needs as appropriate, avoiding unnecessary admission to hospital or long-term care institutions.
- In addition, the post holder will be involved in facilitating self care for patients with long term conditions, health promotion and innovative activities and projects that enhance patient service delivery.
- Registered Nurse with current UK NMC registration
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Evidence of other post-registration education and training
Central London Community Health TrustAddress
East Barnet Health Centre
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.