Are you looking for a challenge? Would you like to work in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same? We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the RPA team within the Digital & Health Informatics Directorate at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
We are looking for a focused and highly motivated individual to join the team in the role of RPA Developer with a key focus to deliver RPA solutions across the Trust to support clinical and corporate transformation.
We are looking for applicants who have specialist knowledge of Robotic Process Automation and extensive experience of Blue Prism RPA tools and systems.Main duties of the job
You will be responsible for the development of Robotic Process Automation solutions, which will involve reviewing requirements analysis, design, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support. This will include integration of automated processes into new and existing systems. Providing cost-effective, risk-controlled, robust, reliable, responsive and secure automation solutions.
The role includes maintaining and further developing the Trust's existing Bespoke systems and working closely with the Finance, Workforce and Electronic Patient Record team for the provision of expert advice and support to colleagues inside and outside of Digital & Health Informatics department.Your role will involve maintaining and developing working relationships with stakeholders, project staff, software suppliers, IT professionals as well as assisting in the procurement, commissioning and monitoring of deliveries to projects.
If you think this is the role for you, please submit your application today!About us
We are one of the largest trusts in the country. We look after 1.5m people, on both general and specialist levels, with seven fantastic regional centres a part of our care.
Our incredible team is made up of hard-working staff that consistently go above and beyond their duty of care to improve patient experience and sustain our services- and we love to celebrate each and every one of them.
You'll have access to varied development opportunities, learn new skills, meet fab people & do things you'd never have done.
You'll make an impact, be challenged to think differently, be bold & help innovate to keep improving things. Everything we do centres around patient care and enhancing their experience which means your role is pivotal and something really to be proud of.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Person SpecificationQualifications & EducationEssential
- Interviews prospective system stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Analyses existing and new systems.
- Designs and builds the components of the finished working software automation.
- Liaises with system stakeholders to ensure conformity to specification throughout development cycle.
- Produces user guides and help resources for in-house developments.
- Produces clear instructions and technical architecture documentation for all in-house developments.
- Co-ordinates the handover of completed developments to users and support staff.
- Troubleshoots problems with in-house developments.
- Project Management - Produces project plans and estimates.
- Evaluates new hardware and software.
- Evaluates cyber security notices
- Assists third party suppliers in setting up and testing of bought-in solutions as directed by line management.
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of software development methods and tools.
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of National NHS IT developments and strategy.
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification or significant experience of working at degree level.
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) foundation level certification
- Evidence of continued professional development.
- Certified Blue Prism Developer Qualification.
Knowledge & ExperienceEssential
- ITIL Qualification
- Prince2 or Agile Qualification
- Microsoft Qualifications
- Certified Blue Prism Professional Developer Qualification.
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Advanced level certification
- Proven experience of working with Blue Prism Cloud technology to deliver complex healthcare automations within the NHS.
- Expert knowledge of Blue Prism RPA, iOCR and Blue Prism Cloud Cognitive Tools.
- Practical experience of managing the automation lifecycle complying to best practice standards.
- Knowledge and experience of an Object-Oriented language, such as C#, Java or Python.
- Knowledge and experience of MS SQL.
- Knowledge and experience of Cloud AI/ML.
- Experience of software version control.
- Knowledge of data driven applications and understanding of database design principles.
- Experience of implementing RPA Web Services and REST API's.
- Experience of working within a development team in a technical role for at least two years.
- Up to date knowledge of core Microsoft technologies.
- Experience of producing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Experience of change management.
- Experience of automation process mapping.
- Experience of supporting existing RPA processes.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Experience of delivering automations using key NHS applications including ESR, eRS, Electronic Patient Record systems, Finance systems, Trac, eForms and digital dictating solutions.
- Experience of Cloud technologies.
- Experience of using system monitoring tools.
- Experience of Healthcare Integration standards
- Experience of Power Automate
- Experience of NHS processes, systems and workflows.
- Experience of Data Science.
- Knowledge and experience of Information Governance, Data Protection/Security and GDPR.
Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Preston Business Centre
Watling Street Road
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.