This post will be the overall eRostering Systems expert who will lead and manage the eRostering Team in addition to working closely with our Workforce Information Team to lead on triangulating our workforce data, making the best possible use of our technology platforms to transform our data into intelligence to support business planning.
This post will support the Head of Workforce Information Systems and Temporary Staffing to ensure that we are delivering our obligations in relation to the National Levels of Attainment for e-Rostering and e-Job planning.Hold significant experience in dashboard/report design and production using tools such as Power BI, Tableau or Qliksense and skilled in tackling data quality issues.
The postholder will alwaysensure that there is a proactive approach and system functionality is developed accordingly to support Trust and departmental objectives, strategies and national streamlining activity.Main duties of the job
The eRostering and Data Analytics Manager
is responsible for ensuring a high-quality Rostering service is available throughout the Trust, supporting operational services in achieving both local and national key performance indicators through effective and efficient Rostering.
- Manage the implementation of all non-live areas, ensuring engagement and buy-in from new users.
- Develop a benefits realisation plan and monitor progress against this.
- Ensure that business and technical solutions are strategically aligned and move seamlessly into business as usual.
- Configure the e-rostering system in line with business requirements, providing modifications where appropriate in order to ensure the continued effectiveness and accuracy of the tool.
- Support the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure the accuracy and timely operation of the e-rostering tool both during project deployment and business-as-usual operation.
- Form close relationships with the clinical and non-clinical staff in order to promote the adoption and ongoing use of the e-rostering system.
Work closely and collaboratively with Directorate senior management teams, Ward/Team Managers and other key stakeholders to ensure a successful and effective roster management.About us
North Mid is part of North Central London integrated care system - consisting of the NHS and Local authority organisations in Camden, Islington, Barnet, Enfield and Haringey. As with other ICS's, we are working increasingly closely with partners and indeed many of our financial and performance objectives are measured at this system level. Whilst all organisations remain as standalone, statutory bodies we have an ICS infrastructure for making shared decisions and agreeing shared approaches.
We are proud of our staff and want to ensure their training allows them to provide excellent clinical care. We are also a training unit for medical students from UCL and St George's University Grenada, and for nursing and midwifery students from Middlesex and City Universities.
Take a tour of our hospital hereJob descriptionJob responsibilities
Person SpecificationSignificant Workforce Systems Knowledge - Electronic Staffing Record (ESR) and eRostering solutionEssential
- Manage all rostering projects, ensuring that they meet the needs of the business and deliver benefits within agreed timescales, budget and according to specified quality criteria.
- Training and Deployment - Deliver roster creation and user self-service training in line with the deployment plan to operational staff.
- Able to develop dashboards and information reports using tools such as Qlikview and Power BI
- Knowledge of establishing automated feeds from source database to BI tools
- Understand the interdependencies between Finance, HR, Workforce and Payroll systems ensuring that impacts are understood and managed before system changes are made.
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of training activities in order to identify improvements and ensure the effective use of the system.
- Able to carry out complex and value-added analysis that meet divisional, sector and national needs
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Significant Workforce Systems Knowledge - 2+ Years
- Educated to Masters level qualification (equivalent to level 7) or equivalent level in experience and further training.
North Middlesex University Hospital NHS TrustAddress
Trust HQ - HR Department
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.