Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust is a trust that truly cares about you and your career. Internal Applicants- Please do not submit an online application- to be considered for this post please contact the Bank Office directly on 468300.
Adult or Children Bank Registered Nurse
From the day you arrive you will join our team of remarkable people, committed to your continued enjoyment and growth.
We'll make sure you always feel a part of a flexible workforce that constantly seeks new ways of working to deliver the best care.
We are a trust that works closely with our partners in a vibrant city that is a great place to live, work and unwind. A Trust that epitomises this remarkable place and reflects its extraordinary people.Main duties of the jobBe a part of it, you'll love it. WE PROMISE.
What can we offer you?
- Ability to book shifts in advance including priority over agency workers.
- Flexibility to work hours that suit you variety of shifts available across CHH/HRI sites.
- Excellent nursing experience in a world class organisation/major trauma centre
- Enhanced rates for unsociable hours
- Free access to all in house training face to face mandatory paid at hourly rate.
- Friendly on site Bank Team available 5 days a week
- Access to on site management team able to arrange last minute shifts out of hours
- Comprehensive Induction opportunity for initial 3 month placement including Supernumerary shifts.
- Enrolment into excellent NHS Pension Scheme
- Cost of uniform covered by trust
- Short & Long term placements available in a variety of specialties
- Be treated as an internal applicant if you want to apply for a permanent post within our trust.
- Payment in lieu of annual leave
- Support with NMC Revalidation
What can you offer us?
- Post registration experience and completion of preceptorship package
- To be motivated, enthusiastic & deliver a high standard of nursing care
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work flexibly within teams across wards and departments within our trust
- Ability to work regular shifts to keep up with competencies, knowledge and skills
- Hold a professional NMC registration in Adult or Children Nursing
HUTH has two main sites: Hull Royal Infirmary and Castle Hill Hospital with an annual budget of approximately �500 million. The Trust employs around 11,000 staff and serves an extended population of 1.25 million, delivering a number of outpatient services from locations across the area, extending from Scarborough in North Yorkshire to Grimsby and Scunthorpe in North East and North Lincolnshire respectively
Our vision is Great Staff, Great Care, Great Future, as we believe that by developing an innovative, skilled and caring workforce, we can deliver great care to our patients and a great future for our employees, our Trust and our community.
We offer a range of benefits to support our staff including:
- Access to the NHS Pension Scheme, providing generous benefits upon retirement, as well as a lump sum and pension for dependants
- 27 days holiday rising to 33 days (depending on NHS Trust service)
- A variety of different types of paid and unpaid leave covering emergency and planned leave
- NHS Car Lease scheme and Cycle to Work scheme
- An extensive range of learning and development opportunities
- Discounts on restaurants, getaways, shopping, motoring, cinema and finance from a range of providers
For further information on the fantastic range of benefits we offer please visit the Trust's dedicated Staff Benefits pages.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
For further details with regard to this vacancy opportunity, please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification.Person SpecificationProfessional QualificationsEssential Desirable
- Evidence of recent professional development
- Since gaining registration can demonstrate evidence of successful transition into registered nurse role, having completed preceptorship package.
- Evidence of meeting requirements for NMC Revalidation
Skills and Special AptitudesEssential
- Experience in an acute hospital setting
- High standard of patient care
- Ability to deliver evidence based care
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Adaptable and Flexible approach to work
Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.