The successful candidate will ensure community-based nursing care to clients with complex mental health needs. They will work within a strong
Compared with generic community mental health teams, care coordinators at The Integrated Outreach Team have lower caseload sizes. This is necessary to support relatively higher levels of involvement and complexity.Main duties of the job
Our service users are typically people who need a determined, assertive, and creative approach. Their primary problem is a vulnerability to psychosis many will also experience difficulties related to co-occurring substance misuse. The post holder must be recovery focused, working to support enablement and always optimistic about every person's scope for positive change. Closing Date: 28th November 2023 Shortlisting Date: 29th November 2023 Interview Date: TBC About us
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values: - We Care
- We act with respect and empathy, and always value difference We Listen
- We understand people's views and respond to their individual needs We Deliver
- We develop and provide excellent services and support our partners
We will consider a variety of flexible working arrangements to enable staff to balance their work and home lives and support staff by offering a fantastic range of benefits including : A 'Welcome' Payment of �1000 for new employees starting in a permanent band 5 nurse role - 50% to be paid on appointment and 50% after 6 months in post.
Relocation Expenses up to �8000 subject to circumstances and eligibility.
Interview Expenses subject to eligibility.
Increase mileage rates for > 3500
A wide range of health and wellbeing support packages
A range of internal and external development and learning opportunities
Plus many more.
We are also proud to pledge our support to the Armed Forces and hold a Bronze Award in the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
BDCFT is dedicated to environmental and social sustainability by delivering on the commitments within our Green Plan. All staff are actively encouraged and supported to participate in training and to identify and implement sustainable quality improvement across all service areas and activities.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please read the attached Job description and person specification for further details about this role.Person SpecificationessentialEssential
- Experience of working, or placement in a Community Mental health setting
- Experience of being clinical adviser to junior staff or students. Experience in relevant area of Mental Health Nursing. Involvement in innovative nursing practice. Worked as Named Nurse/Primary Nurse/Key worker/Team Leader
- Registered Mental Nursing Certificate (RMN). Current Registration on part 3 or part 13 of UKCC register.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- FLiCP/SLiP (or equivalent). Diploma in Nursing Evidence of post registration training in Mental health needs/ challenging behaviour
Bradford District Care NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.