Our Specialist Community Eating Disorder Service continues to expand, and we are really excited to invite applications from motivated and experienced practitioners to join our dynamic MDT. We have positions in both our Bury and Stockport based hubs.
With an excellent reputation and strong links to CAMHS and paediatric teams across the GM network, our existing and well-established eating disorder team is developing a new ARFID treatment pathway and we are seeking additional team members to join us in progressing this workstream.
The new pathway will enhance our existing provision for young people aged 8-18 with a primary eating disorder, who live in the boroughs of Bury, Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport and Tameside and Glossop.Main duties of the job
The post-holder will provide specialist assessment of young people with eating disorders and offer a wide range of psycho-therapeutic evidenced based interventions.
As Band 7 practitioners, the post holders will be expected to provide professional clinical supervision and support the psychological assessment and therapy provided by other practitioners, as well as contribute to the leadership of the service under the direction of the senior management team.About us
We are committed to delivering the best possible care and treatment for our patients. The successful candidate will share this commitment and demonstrate our Trust values, and by doing so will make a positive difference to children and young people's life chances.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see the job description and person specification to support your application for this post which highlight in detail the skills, knowledge and experience you will need to demonstrate in your application. Essentially though, you need to
Person SpecificationQualification / experienceEssential
- Have qualifications or experience to masters level in any relevant discipline e.g. nursing, social work, clinical psychology or occupational therapy.
- Have experience/training in an additional therapeutic modality - motivational interviewing/CBT or a willingness to work towards.
- Have an interest/passion for improving life experience for young people and families.
- Have substantial experience of working with children, adolescents and families presenting with emotional and behavioural difficulties, family relationship problems including experience of working with young people with eating disorders.
- Enjoy working in a MDT setting.
- Have experience of managing a caseload and associated professional activities under supervision.
- Have experience of providing evidence based psychological therapy to children and adolescents.
- Have experience of providing clinical supervision and line management to team members.
- Have experience of using ROMs.
- Have experience of teaching and liaising with other professional groups.
- Have experience in developing formulations.
Desirable Employer detailsEmployer name
- Core Professional Qualification / significant experience with YP with EDs
Pennine Care NHS FTAddress
CAMHS Stopford House Piccadilly
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.