***Please note we are only able to accept applications from those with a live NMC registration or UK nursing students awaiting their PIN as we are unable to support OSCE at this time***
We are looking for a highly motivated Midwife who has a passion for the digital agenda within Maternity services.
North West Anglia Foundation Trust is the place to work and make a difference. We seek the right candidate for this great opportunity working across both sites of our trust.
Do you posses the skills required to lead within the digital platform in our team? Do you have the in depth knowledge to support our maternity digital systems.
The right person will lead the digital coordination within Maternity , IT department and external agencies. They will provide visible, accessible leadership to support the management of change and act as an effective role model promoting excellence through their practice.
The lead will work with the wider team to support the implementation of IT projects in the unit that demonstrate to meet the needs of the service user, wider teams and national digital agendas.Main duties of the job
- To develop and maintain the Trusts maternity IT System and ensure it can meet all Local and National requirements.
- Review specialties within the maternity service and consider digital support, seeking to expand with an overall aim of integrating a fully digital system.
- Ensure the Midwifery Service teams are supported and guided to develop their digital literacy so that high delivery of safe quality care can be maintained within their scope of practice.
- Ensure collaborative working with Maternity clinical leads, Maternity Staff (cross site) and the Trusts CNIO is achieved in the management of the IT systems used (cross site) in Maternity and all digital evolving information is disseminated.
- To build a relationship and work with the Trusts maternity IT System supplier, LMNS, external partners across the East of England region, Maternity and Neonatal Voice Partnerships to develop and promote digital solutions for the service and for women.
We are committed to ensure a work-life balance to all our staff by offering full time and part time roles, flexible working hours on a shift pattern to fit around your family life.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from disabled, Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) and candidates form our local communities.
Benefits to youo 27 days annual leave for new starters, rising to 29 days after five years of service and 33 days after 10 years of service, plus 8 Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part time staff) o NHS Pension Scheme:o Flexible working opportunities o Increased hourly rates for unsociable hours e.g. night shifts, weekends, bank holidays o Career development and training o Wellbeing support and activities o In-house physiotherapy Service o On-site canteens with subsidised meals o Subsidised staff parking (currently free).o Free Stagecoach Bus Travel to and from work within Cambridgeshire and PeterboroughJob descriptionJob responsibilities
Problem solving and analytical skills relating to the identification and assessment of evidence required to support decision makingPerson SpecificationEducation and QualificationsEssential
- Registered Midwife
- Relevant Degree or evidence of further study and experience to the equivalent
- Evidence of further study at post registration level.
- Sign Off Mentor
- Clinical Digital Safety training
- Evidence of 3 years sound extensive clinical midwifery experience.
- Evidence of participation in risk and clinical governance agendas.
- Good understanding of digital systems and advances to develop and manage electronic patient records
- In-depth understanding of the national digital agenda for maternity
- Conversant with change management and service innovation processes
- Demonstrate awareness of current professional issues.
- Digitally literate and able to use digital software
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Experience of working on own initiative and managing time effectively.
- Ability to develop self and others to use evidence based practice.
- Problem solving and analytical skills relating to the identification and assessment of evidence required to support decision making
North West Anglia NHS Foundation TrustAddress
North West Anglia Foundation Trust
Peterborough City Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.