CLCH Hertfordshire Adult Community Services -
CLCH NHS Trust provides a range of Community Services, and the Hertfordshire Division is recruiting!
West Hertfordshire Community Respiratory Service provided by CLCH NHS Trust has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic forward thinking Clinical Exercise Specialist / Respiratory Physiotherapist who wants to specialise and increase their knowledge and skills in community respiratory care to join our friendly multi-disciplinary team. You will be working in an innovative team, whose Pulmonary Rehabilitation service has been accredited through the Royal College of Physicians.Main duties of the job
The post holder will be supported by Band 7 Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapy staff to develop their skills and provide services in pulmonary rehabilitation. You will receive training to use skills across multi-disciplinary boundaries to benefit our patients. This post requires you working effectively within a multi-disciplinary team and demonstrating effective communication skills are essential.
Our vision is to ensure that our patients are provided with an excellent experience and an excellent standard of care. We are a caring, dedicated and progressive team and aim to be the best within our field of care. If you share our vision and have what it takes to lead and support a team on this exciting journey of excellence then we would love to hear from you.About us
Just as we care about our patients' wellbeing, we care about yours!
We can offer you:
- A comprehensive induction into the community service followed by a local induction to introduce you to the role
- Car lease scheme *T& C's apply
- Flexible working options
- Annual travel card loan
- Training, support and development in your career
To have a full look at our benefits and what it's like working for us please go here: https://www.clch.nhs.uk/job/pay-and-benefitsJob descriptionJob responsibilities
Please refer to Job description and personal Specification for outline of skills, knowledge and experience required. Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- To work as clinical exercise specialist as part of the community respiratory team providing assessment and individualised exercise programmes for patients who required pulmonary rehabilitation.
- To lead the provision of exercise prescription and delivering the exercise and education components of the Pulmonary rehabilitation programme in a variety of delivery models
- As a member of the multidisciplinary team, contribute to the development of the respiratory services.
- oClinical Exercise Physiologist/Specialist with Clinical Exercise Science graduate degree level qualification
- Current AHP with UK HCPC registration
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Teaching/Mentorship qualification
Central London Community Health TrustAddress
Hemel Hempstead Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.