City Health Care Partnership CIC (CHCP) are looking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic, and self-motivated registered health care professional to fulfil the role of Safeguarding Adult Practitioner within their well-established integrated safeguarding health team.
The Safeguarding Adult Practitioner role provides specialist safeguarding advice and support to staff across CHCP, participates in the development and delivery of safeguarding training as well as working collaboratively with partner agencies to ensure vulnerable adults are protected.Main duties of the job
To work across the health, community and social care sector to offer specialist knowledge and support for allissues relating to the protection and promotion of the welfare of adults in need of care and support.
For further details contact Mags Shakesby Named Nurse Safeguarding Adults and Integrated Safeguarding Team Manager 07964688430 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Michelle Blenkin Named Nurse Safeguarding Children email@example.comAbout us
At CHCP, we're passionate aboutpeopleand we know that you are too, that's why we're here isn't it? We recognise that high quality care is delivered by high quality professionals who are appreciated, respected and supported, which is why we want to give all our colleagues the chance to shine.
Work with us and you'll be more than just a number. Our people are our shareholders and their thoughts and opinions are always heard at CHCP you have a real voice.
Compassion is at the heart of our business we're a team of nearly 2,500 colleagues who work together to deliverfirst-class healthcareto thousands of people living in Hull, the East Riding, Knowsley and St Helens. Local diversity demands diverse roles, that's why we have vacancies to suit everybody. No matter your role at CHCP, we'll support you to thrive.
As the 13th largest social enterprise in the UK, we're pioneering the move towards independent service delivery. Join us on our journey and help us make history.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see attached the Job Description and Person Specification for the main responsibilities associated to the role.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Degree/Diploma in relevant Healthcare Practice
- Registered with an appropriate professional body e.g. NMC, HCPC
- Postgraduate qualification in relevant health care studies or equivalent level of knowledge, skill and experience
- Teaching qualification e.g. 7307, PGCE
- Knowledge of legislation that underpins safeguarding adults practice e.g. Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Basic IT skills
- Knowledge of Clinical governance, professional development and clinical leadership agendas
- Understanding of clinical risk/reporting issues
- Knowledge of Safeguarding Adults Standards
- A knowledge and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults
- Possesses well-developed knowledge and keeps safeguarding practice base up to date to provide guidance and training to staff
- Knowledge of local policy and procedures relating to safeguarding adults
- Demonstrable experience of adult healthcare providing clinical care and support
- Experience of working autonomously and prioritising own workload
- Experience of following a safeguarding process, policies and procedures
- Experience of delivering training and/ or presentations
- Wide ranging experience of care planning for adults with care and support needs.
- Experience of applying the principles of the Mental Capacity Act in a clinical setting.
- Varied experience of utilising adult risk assessments within a clinical setting.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Specialist supervision of staff within safeguarding adult agenda
- Experience of developing and implementing policies and procedures
- Experience of challenging poor or inadequate practice
City Health Care Partnership CICAddress
The Business Support Centre
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.