As the Operations Manager for our sites located in the North of our patch, you will lead a team of Care Navigators, supported by an Operations Team Leader, and be responsible for the day-to-day operation of three GP Practice sites.Main duties of the job
The role covers general management duties across four key areas, including but not limited to:
- Direct line management of an Operations Team Leader and management responsibility for a team of Care Navigators
- Workforce planning ensuring full rota coverage of your sites during service hours
- Implementation of the sickness/absence process in line with organisational policy
- Training and coaching as part of regular 121's with your team
- Recruitment and retention
- Delivery of an excellent customer service experience for our patients their families and carers
- Implementation of our formal/informal comments and complaints process
- Participation in a Duty Manager rota to be the first point of contact for the Frontline Operations Team including calls relating to absence, urgent maintenance, to offer advice and guidance to patients wishing to raise a concern.
- Implementation of regular infection control and health and safety checks for your sites
- Ensuring your sites are fit for purpose and ready to welcome patients
- Implementation of accounts payable routines including consumables ordering and receipting supplier invoicing
Your Health Partnership is an established and forward-thinking Primary Care Network (PCN) based in Sandwell in the West Midlands serving approx. 53,000 patients across 6 locations.
We are at the forefront of modern Primary Care/General Practice delivery with a large multi-disciplinary clinical team, centralised administrative teams, dedicated Contact Centre using cloud-based telephony technology - we operate a whole-system-triage model of care which allows us to prioritise patients based on clinical need.
We are integrated as part of Sandwell and West Birmingham NHS Trust.Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesPlease see attached Job Description and Person Specification for full details of what this role entails. Person SpecificationExperienceEssential
- Experience of a Management/project monitoring role working across a broad range of administrative and management procedures
- Experience of relevant IT Packages e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point
- Experience of change management
Employer detailsEmployer name
- First line management qualification or equivalent gained through experience and/or training
Sandwell and West Birmingham NHS TrustAddress
SWB NHS Trust- YHP
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.