Our IT Department has an exciting opportunity for an additional Project Manager to join our Team.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, confident, and experienced, Project Manager who has a proven track record of delivering multiple complex projects at rapid pace. Excellent leadership, organisational and time management skills are essential. Experience in clinical transformation and a clear understanding of benefits realisation within the project deployment would be advantageous.
The role requires working closely with clinical and corporate teams at all levels, as well as with other areas of the department, so travel to our sites across Herefordshire and Worcestershire will be required at times.
The role is 37 hours over 5 days per week and will involve working both from our Trust HQ in Worcester and at home.
If you want to join a highly motivated team who are dedicated in providing quality, clinically driven, digital projects, to improve patient care please apply.Main duties of the job
- Manage and implement a range of ICT projects that will support organisational objectives against agreed project plans to time and within constraints
- Act as the Single Point of Contact for projects within their portfolio and ad-hoc work activities associated with clinical or administrative transformation or reconfiguration
- Take responsibility for co-ordinating and verifying project related incident escalations and to liaise with other departments in terms of ICT Service provision
- Assist the organisation in developing appropriate ICT projects to transform service delivery and achieve targets identified
- Ensure that projects are developed to a high standard budgeted costs are managed effectively and delivered within agreed timescales
- Lead on the delivery of IT components that form a part of wider organisational projects
- Provide professional project management to the Trust to assist SDUs with the delivery of technology solutions that realise benefits for the patients and staff
At Herefordshire and Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust, we are working together to deliver outstanding care. We run community hospitals and community health services across Worcestershire and provide mental health and learning disability services across both Herefordshire and Worcestershire.
Our people (all 4500+ of them) provide services for people of all ages, experiencing both physical and/or mental health conditions from over 100 sites.
We will support you to thrive offer flexible working options for a great work-life balance, help you fulfil your ambitions, and empower you to make positive changes within your team or service. Its why we were named Large Apprenticeship Employer of the Year award at the 2022 Worcestershire Apprenticeship Awards. We value diversity and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, cultures, and ethnicities.What we offer
- 27 days leave plus bank holidays, increasing up to 33 days with long service
- Generous NHS pension and enhanced pay when you work unsocial hours
- Flexible and agile working opportunities
- Great maternity, paternity, and adoption support
- Wide range of staff networks such as LGBT+ and ENRICH (Equality Network for Race Inclusion and Cultural Heritage)
- Health service discounts and online benefits including excellent cycle to work and car salary sacrifice schemes
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
If you would like to know more, please visit our careers website.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
For full details of the duties and criteria for the role please refer to the job description and person specification attached. Person SpecificationExperienceEssential
- Experience in managing projects
- Relevant experience in core areas, gained through previous employment
- Significant experience at a senior level
- Significant experience of working with other agencies
- Track record of influencing and challenging
- Evidenced experience of the management of change
- Extensive knowledge of project management and strategic planning
- Service redesign management methodology
Skills & AbilitiesEssential
- Degree or equivalent in relevant area
- PRINCE (Practitioner Level) or equivalent Project Management Qualification
- Formal leadership and management training at or equivalent to ILM Level 5
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- I understand that I will be asked to provide original certificates to verify my qualifications at point of offer
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English in both verbal and written formats
- Ability to process and present complex information clearly
- Ability to assess and evaluate projects against agreed timescales and objectives and provide solutions to address any deviations
- Ability to generate and present reports and documents
- A positive attitude and able to act on feedback
- Ability to organise, prioritise and time manage own workload
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Able to meet the travel requirements of the role
Herefordshire and Worcestershire Health and Care NHS TrustAddress
Kings Court 1
Charles Hastings Way
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.