Could you be part of an innovative, caring and agile Community Nursing team? Hertfordshire Community Trust has a Good CQC rating acquired in May 2020 and we are working towards achieving an Outstanding rating.
We deliver high quality nursing care across the Stort Valley and Villages locality to prevent admission to hospital, facilitate discharge, deliver planned nursing intervention and manage long term conditions.
The successful candidate would be supported to develop skills and join a team who are committed to demonstrating the trust values who care about each other as well as their patients.
We are looking for somebody to work part time twilight hours working 18:00 - 22:00 which cover a 7 day service.Main duties of the job
The post offers varied and interesting community experience in a well supported environment and is an ideal opportunity for a nurse interested in working in the community. Applicants will need to demonstrate the ability to assess, plan, provide and evaluate evidence-based nursing care for a wide range of conditions. The team covers a 7 days a week service and therefore a flexible approach to working is required.
Individuals will be committed to team work, have good communication and decision making skills.About us
A big thank you for considering joining us at Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust. You'll find it a great place to work with many benefits offered to you as a member of our staff
We put our patients, their families and carers at the centre of our vision - Outstanding Services and Healthier Communities Our staff are proud to be Innovative, Caring and Agile in their work to help achieve the Trust visionWe welcome diversity in our workforce and are interested in applicants from all backgrounds and ages
We don't want you to miss out so we'd like you to know that if we have a high level of interest in this role, the vacancy may close prior to the advertised closing date, so please make your application as soon as possible - Apply now
You've made a great decision to apply to join to HCT - we're looking forward to taking the next steps of the journey with youJob descriptionJob responsibilities
A full valid driving licence and access to a car to use for business purposes is essential (unless you have a disability as defined by the Equality Act 2010).
In return, we offer:
- an extensive training and education programme
- a range of personal and professional development opportunities
- 27 days holiday rising to 33 days (depending on NHS Trust service) plus bank holidays
- one of the UK's best pension schemes
- Special Leave for family and personal reasons
- NHS Car Lease Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- NHS Discounts
- In addition to the basic salary, this post attracts a High Cost Area Supplement of 5% of basic salary per annum pro rata
- Please see JD and PS for this role.
- Registered Nurse required
- Training given to meet individual and service needs.
- Whilst it is not a legal requirement, Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust encourages and supports all staff to be vaccinated as this remains the best line of defence against COVID-1
Word versions of documents are available if needed to allow for any adaptations to be made i.e. font, colour, background, convert to Read Aloud.Person SpecificationQualifications and TrainingEssential
Desirable Experience and KnowledgeEssential
- Evidence of professional development
Desirable Skills and AbilitiesEssential OtherEssential
- Responsible for managing a ward or team
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Hold a full, valid, UK driving licence and have access to a car to use for business purposes (unless you have a disability as defined by the Equality Act 2010)
Hertfordshire Community NHS TrustAddress
Herts and Essex Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.