This vacancy is for a Boston Team Community Midwives
up to 37.5 hours/week, permanent contract, available.
Are you looking to be part of an amazing team committed to delivering gold-standard midwifery care? We are delighted to share that we have a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic, patient-centred Midwives to join our Community Midwifery team in Boston on a part-time permanent. The team actively support flexible working, with different patterns/options suiting different staff in place, including long days. We are led by a supportive management team who value the incredible input of each of our team members and the fantastic contribution they make to safe and exemplary care every day.Main duties of the jobWho we are looking for:
* Compassionate, dedicated and motivated midwives to join our experienced and friendly team
* Midwives who uses their initiative to problem solve, have excellent team working and communication skills and who are well-versed in time management
* Colleagues who put patients at the heart of their day and strive to work collaboratively with them, upholding our role as advocates and champions of women. What we offer:
- To work with a welcoming, experienced and supportive group of Midwives
- Ongoing professional development and encouragement to achieve your ambitions
- The opportunity to experience the joys of providing care throughout the pregnancy continuum, benefiting from continuous care with your own caseload of patients
Community Midwifery has an on call commitment & it is essential you hold a UK driving licence.About usWhat's the hospital like?
Pilgrim Hospital is situated in beautiful countryside and serves the communities in the South Lincolnshire area. It provides all major specialties and a 24-hour major accident and emergency service.
Grantham and District Hospital serves the communities of Grantham and the local area. It provides ambulatory paediatric and accident and emergency services.
Lincoln Hospital is a thriving university city, and with the opening of the new medical school, it provides all major specialties and a 24-hour major accident and emergency service. This district general hospital serves the city of Lincoln and the North Lincolnshire area. It provides all major specialties and a 24-hour major accident and emergency service.
Louth Hospital is set on the edge of the Wolds and serves the communities of Louth and the local area. It provides a number of services, including an outpatient department, diagnostic and surgical procedures, as well as a surgical ward.
If you want to make a difference and be part of something new and exciting, we would love to hear from you. So, what are you waiting for?! One Trust, Endless opportunitiesJob descriptionJob responsibilitiesWhat should you do next?
Have a look at the job description and if you like what you see then apply today. Dont miss this fantastic opportunity to work with a great team in a supportive environment within a great institution. Your NHS needs you!!!Person SpecificationQualificationEssential
- Active NMC registrant, Midwifery
- Diploma/Degree in Midwifery or equivalent
- Demonstrate commitment to on-going professional development
- Able to undertake, interpret and apply appropriate research based findings.
Skills, Knowledge & AptitudesEssential
- Skilled and updated in all spheres of midwifery practice
- Demonstrate involvement in clinical audit
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Resource management skills
- Computer literacy
- Hold a valid driving licence and have daily access to own car
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Ambition to succeed
- Skilled in multi-disciplinary team working
United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.