Please see attached job description for more information about this role and working at Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust.Main duties of the job
- Responsibility for remote device follow up clinics
- Responsibility for in-house device clinics
- Covering cath lab sessions both for devices and PCI including on-call
- Helping out with teaching and support in non-invasive
- Other functions to assist in the smooth running of the department
The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust is one of the UK's biggest and most innovative trusts. Across three main hospitals, our dedicated army of staff care for over 1.6million patients, treat more than 200,000 in A& E, deliver over 8,000 babies and carry out more than 17million tests.
Our size, scale and influence offer you unrivalled career opportunities and a forward-thinking approach to working that works around your lifestyle. From flexible hours and generous benefits, to next level training, we make it easier to take your career to the top
For more information please follow link https://www.royalfreelondonjobs.co.uk/Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see attached job description for more information about this role and working at Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust.Person SpecificationValuesEssential
- Demonstrable ability to meet the Trust Values
- Degree in Clinical Physiology (Cardiology) or degree level equivalent education plus extensive experience
- ILS plus defibrillator certification
- BHRS/IBHRE accreditation
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
- Lead physiologist for CRM device follow up
- Able to work independently for bradycardia device implant
- Work independently in cardiac catheter laboratory (diagnostic coronary angiography, PCI, including rotablation, FFR assessment, IABP, OCT and IVUS)
- Able to work independently during complex device implant
- Prior service improvement and leadership experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to liaise and to develop working relationships with a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to treat patients with respect and understanding
- Good teaching and supervisory skills
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Ability to co-ordinate daily duties for physiologist team
Royal Free London NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Royal Free Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.