Roker is an inpatient unit based at Monkwearmouth Hospital in Sunderland. Roker has 12 beds providing assessment and treatment by a multi disciplinary health and social care team.
There is an exciting opening for an experienced clinician to join the Leadership team as Clinical Lead.
We are looking for a registered professional who is an enthusiastic and motivated with an interest in service improvement and change.
The post holder will have clinical experience of working within an inpatient services, demonstrating an understanding of complex needs and management of risks within an older persons setting.Main duties of the job
The successful applicant will be responsible for the clinical leadership of the team alongside the Operational Manager, and wider MDT. They will provide regular case load supervision to ensure that clinical standards are being met, and support the interface with the wider system, both internally and externally.
You will use your expertise to role model to the team, and be develop your leadership abilities to ensure safe, effective care.About us
We aim to attract and retain a diverse, talented and committed workforce, who are caring and compassionate, and therefore able to meet the demands of the modern NHS now and in the future. In return we can offer a dynamic working environment in which to build a career.Job descriptionJob responsibilities Please note to apply for this role you must have the right to work in the UK. CNTW NHS Foundation Trust will not provide sponsorship for this role.
Please find attached job description for full details.
Advertising date : 14th November 2023
Closing date : 28th November 2023
We welcome your application.Person SpecificationSkills and CompetenciesEssential
Knowledge and ExperienceEssential
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills/delegation.
- Excellent communication skills and liaison skills
- Evidence of working under pressure
- Experience of working in MDT
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team using a community based approach.
- Coordinating and supporting staff in the day to day provision of clinical services.
- Proven ability to manage a clinical caseload in a flexible manner as required.
- Experience and ability to provide clinical supervision for evidence based practice
Education & QualificationsEssential
- experience of working with families / carers
- experience of auditing and implementing action plans where required
- Professional qualification 1st level nurse (RMN, RNMH, RNLD) or equivalent.
- Mentor /teaching qualification
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Therapy qualification (i.e. CBT / Family Therapy)
CNTW NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.