Are you looking for a new rewarding position working alongside a fantastically supportive team who consistently rate their job satisfaction highly?
We are looking for a Systemic Family Therapist
to join our very well-established All Age Eating Disorders Service . We have a full time vacancy in our Children's Team.
We can provide excellent training and support in working with eating disorders.
You will play an important role providing specialist assessments, care planning and a range of evidence-based interventions. You will work one to one with our patients and their families as well as delivering group treatments.
This will be a varied role working as part of a multidisciplinary team and with professionals across agencies.
The working pattern for this role is Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 17:00pm. There is flexibility for some home working.Main duties of the job
Some of the duties are:
- Assessing children and their families referred to Berkshire Eating Disorders Service
- Creating care plans for patients referred to the service.
- Delivering a range of specialist systemic interventions
- Undertaking and reviewing risk assessments
- Providing specialist advice to and liaising with other professionals
- Maintaining up to date and accurate clinical records
Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust isa specialist mental health and community health services trust. Rated 'outstanding' by the CQC, we're committed to providing the best possible care to people across Berkshire.
We value diversity and are proud to be a Stonewall Top 100 Employer.We work hard to create an inclusive environment where you'll be supported by friendly and professional colleagues to flourish.
Our values at Berkshire Healthcare:
- Caring for and about you is our top priority
- Committed to providing good quality, safe services
- Working Together with you to develop innovative solutions
We welcome people who share these values to come and work for us.
Benefits of working for us include:
Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- Flexible working options to support work-life balance.
- 27 days' annual leave rising with service + opportunity to buy and sell
- Generous NHS pension scheme
- Excellent learning and career development opportunities
- 'Cycle to Work' and car leasing scheme
- Access to a range of wellbeing tools and services
- Discounts at hundreds of popular retailers and restaurants
- Staff networks for race, diversity, disabilities and armed forces community to support equality
- Generous maternity, paternity, adoption and special leave.
- Free parking across Trust sites
The must haves for this role: Compassion
towards people struggling with eating disorders and mental health difficulties, and a heartfelt desire to help others Resilience
which enables you to work in a fast-paced and at times demanding NHS environment Commitment
to your colleagues and the ability to support each other, muck in and pull together as a team Creativity
and innovation as you will be a part of a team which prides itself on adapting quickly and innovatively to change and challenges
If youre someone who shares our passion for excellence and care, join us and lets be outstanding together.
We welcome a conversation about flexibility and any other questions you may have. Please dont hesitate to contact Emma Regan via email: Emma.Regan@berkshire.nhs.uk wholl be delighted to help.
We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of any protected characteristics. Reasonable adjustments will be made for disabled applicants where required.Person SpecificationEducation/Qualifications/TrainingEssential
Knowledge, Skills & AbilitiesEssential
- Registration with a recognised approved body
- Masters level qualification or equivalent training in:- Qualified Systemic Family Therapist Masters level UKCP registered.
- Clinical Psychology (or equivalent for those who trained before 1996) as accredited by the BPS. or Registered Mental Health Nurse (NMC). or Occupational Therapy degree level qualification and registered with HPCP. or Registered Social Worker with relevant social work qualification. or Relevant post graduate qualification. or Qualified Psychotherapist registered with professional body i.e. ACP approved Child Psychotherapist.
- Experience of working with people, families and groups in Mental Health setting.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Car owner/driver and possess full UK driver's licence or evidence of ability to travel to designated base and other sites.
Berkshire Healthcare Foundation TrustAddress
Eating Disorder CAMHS, Nicholsons House
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.