Do you have a strong understanding of how to create and adapt content for different channels and audiences? Are you eager to apply your expertise to make a positive impact? If you answered yes, then we have the perfect role for you.
We are offering a once in a generation opportunity to be part of the team behind a new Frimley Park Hospital. We are looking for a motivated individual who is eager to contribute, spark fresh ideas and go beyond expectations. Your impact here will extend beyond your daily responsibilities.
You will provide an efficient content planning, coordination and creation service.
You will support the facilitation of colleague and public communications, engagement and involvement events.
You are an innovative thinker, committed to creative solutions and campaigns. And you are a team player, who is also able to manage your own workload.
Frimley Health is a Trust committed to providing the best possible care and experience for patients, while also being a truly great place to work.
If you think you've got what it takes to get our colleagues, members and the wider public involved in our exciting capital and estates programmes, apply to join our fantastic team.Main duties of the job
The postholder will be responsible for sourcing, creating and editing high quality digital content for use across all media platforms. This includes simple animations and videos as well as static content, as part of the communications and engagement function for the new Frimley Park hospital.
They will ensure recordings of events are available online for those unable to attend live, playing a key role in the planning and facilitation of internal and external stakeholder events.
The post holder will build a dedicated extranet/website and be responsible for the maintenance and development thereof.
The post holder will work alongside colleagues at all levels of seniority, internally and externally.About usThere's never been a more exciting time to build your career at Frimley Health, one of the country's largest and most respected trusts
Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust (FHFT) has an outstanding reputation and a proud record of achievement. We have an ongoing commitment to improving the health and care services for the 900,000 people we serve across Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey and south Buckinghamshire.
We continue to invest in our services and facilities, including a �10 million upgrade to the hospital maternity unit as well as �49m major new Emergency Assessment Centre on our Wexham Park site. The opening of a brand new �100m state of the art hospital which replaced the existing hospital facility at Heatherwood and are planning to invest further in diagnostics and inpatient capacity at Frimley Park.
We have also made significant investment in our quality improvement and digital programmes to support our vision and we will ensure that we achieve our aim of providing the highest quality healthcare to our patients. Our new EPR - Epic - went live in June and we are already beginning to reap the benefits of this ambitious investment.
Our threecore values, and the behaviours that support them, guide everything we do and set out what we expect of our staff in the way they treat patients, visitors, service users and each other.
If you have a passion for clinical excellence, patient care and your own career development, you'll feel at home at Frimley Health.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- Work closely with communications and engagement colleagues to ensure consistent branding and approach across all media in support of New Hospital Project (NHP) and all other Capital and Estates (C& E) plans, using a range of advertising media, attendance at events and other ad-hoc activity.
- Provide a professional social media management service, monitoring social media channels for our NHP and C& E programmes, providing analysis and reports on social media account performance.
- Develop and grow NHP and C& E programmes social media presence and create content plans.
- Expand and embed the use of social media / digital marketing methods, working with the Communications team and external advertising and branding agencies to help build and enhance the employer brand and value proposition.
- Support the development of the recruitment website from a talent acquisition perspective, ensuring it promotes our offering and our employer brand and allows us to attract talented individuals to our organisation.
- Create and manage digital content for the NHP and C& E programmes microsite and external advertising methods. Edit and manage existing content, and systematically update the website in line with opportunities arising, showcasing service developments and initiatives.
- Seek new and innovative ways of promoting the Trust and the ingoing investment in creating a great place to receive care, treatment and to work.
- Prepare advertisements and any other promotional / marketing materials required to promote opportunities within the Trust in the best possible way.
- Work collaboratively across the NHP and C& E programmes to support ensuring staff have what the opportunities they need to engage in the programmes and collaborate with the ICS partners to ensure shared and consistent messaging.
- Act as an ambassador for the Trusts comms and engagement teams by developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with users across the organisation and ICS to deliver a high-quality standard to achieve local requirements and national requirements.
- Attend and contribute positively to regular meetings to ensure an effective liaison service between stakeholders and the wider comms and engagement team, collating requirements and providing updates with service developments and management information as part of a culture of continuous improvement.
- Provide and promote ideas relating to relevant recruitment advertising opportunities, such as attendance at conferences, recruitment fairs, national publications, etc. based on knowledge and research of the recruitment market.
- Facilitate events as required, including evenings / weekends.
- Provide specialist advice, where no precedent exists, which involves high concentration to undertake the analysis, interpretation and resolution of highly complex concepts and problems, that requires the evaluation of a range of options/factors in order to achieve organisational objectives and goals.
- Educated to marketing / communications / HR / business degree level, or equivalent academic standard / experience
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Experience of using technology to manage web content and communications
- Experience of writing excellent copy for a wide range of target audiences and media
Skills and KnowledgeEssential
- Experience of working with external networks
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to gain credibility and establish positive relationships at all levels
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and work to tight deadlines and targets
- Significant knowledge of social media engagement and marketing trends
- Ability to extract, interpret and analyse information and produce reports
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Frimley Health NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Frimley Park Hospital
Portsmouth Rd, Frimley, Camberley GU16 7UJ
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.