The delivery and support of digital technology at Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust is fundamental in enabling staff to provide excellent and safe patient care. The Trust has invested significantly in digital technology and this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team supporting the development, testing, training and continued roll out of SystmOne and ICE, two of the Trust's key clinical electronic patient record systems. If you like to increase your existing knowledge of Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust's electronic patient systems, develop specialist patient system skills and be part of a team providing excellent customer service to end users across the HDFT organisation this could be the role for you.Main duties of the job
The SystmOne & ICE team are responsible for the training, administration, management and further development of 2 key clinical systems:
- SystmOne: The patient clinical system which is used by a large number of community and acute services
- ICE [Interoperability Communications Environment], which is widely used across the whole organisation and local healthcare community.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team, providing an excellent service to our end users. This role will be both trainer and systems support in a team that provides knowledge, development and support to system users across the whole of the North Yorkshire, County Durham, the North East, Northumberland, Tees Valley and Wakefield localities and it is crucial that the post holder has a flexible approach and is willing to travel.
The successful post-holder will be based in Harrogate hospital grounds with access/opportunity to work from other team bases across the community footprint. Our team have adopted a hybrid working model, which includes working from home and on-site to support teams and system users with both face to face and remote working solutions.
You will be able to demonstrate a defined track record of patient / clinical systems support and promoting the importance of high quality data integrity to inform effective decision making. Previous experience of SystmOne or ICE would be desirable.About us
At Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust we provide 'outstanding' care to both our patients and our staff. We support staff through benefits, health and wellbeing initiatives and opportunities for personal and professional development.
Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- An inclusive and supportive culture - our Trust encourages staff to bring their whole selves to work and active Staff Networks identify areas for improvement.
- Staff Recognition - as well as regular appraisals, we recognise staff with our Making a Difference, Team of the Month Awards & Colleague Recognition Awards
- Employee Support and wellbeing - we have a comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme, counselling service and fast track physiotherapy service for employees.
- Staff Benefits - We have a range of staff benefits and schemes to support staff health, engagement, wellbeing and inclusion.
The Patient Systems Teams are specialist multi skilled information professionals responsible for the administration, support, management, training and further development of the Trusts Patient and Information systems, such as SystmOne, ICE, PCS (PAS), eReferral Service, Dragon Medical (DMWorkflow Manager and DMOne) Endosoft, Patientrack, EPMA (Medchart), WebV EPR and more, used by teams across the acute and community based services.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, customer focussed individual to join the Patient Systems Team and support both business-as-usual and ongoing projects. You will provide specialist knowledge and support to system users, be committed to service delivery and continual customer focussed improvement.Person SpecificationEducation/ExperienceEssential
- Educated to diploma level or equivalent experience
- Experience of comprehensive clinical patient systems e.g SystmOne, ICE, Cerner, Meditech or other EPRs
- Training qualification or equivalent experience of training delivery/planning
Skills and KnowledgeEssential
- Previous NHS Experience
- Previous SystmOne experience
- Previous ICE experience
- ITIL Qualification
- Knowledge of patient systems process and administration
- Skills and knowledge of training program design, implementation and development
- Knowledge of Helpdesk software to provide support to end users
- Skills in building relationships and communication techniques that enable project delivery
- Customer service skills, ability to influence, persuade and motivate
- Comprehensive verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Knowledge of NHS data definitions and data standards
- Change management skills
Harrogate and District NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Information Services Department
Moorside Park, 7 Camberwell Way
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.