An exciting opportunity is on offer for an experienced Transformation Delivery Manager to be at the forefront of developing and delivering pathway and service transformation across Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.Main duties of the job
The post holder will provide a pivotal role in supporting teams to deliver change to integrate clinical services. The post holder will facilitate and coordinate change projects across a number of Hospitals and across partner organisations.About us
MFT is England's largest NHS Trust with a turnover of �2.5bn & is on a different scale than most other NHS Trusts. We're creating an exceptional integrated health & social care system for the 1 million patients who rely on our services every year.
Bringing together 10 hospitals & community services from across Manchester, Trafford & beyond, we champion collaborative working & transformation, encouraging our 28,000 workforce to pursue their most ambitious goals. We set standards that other Trusts seek to emulate so you'll benefit from a scale of opportunity that is nothing short of extraordinary.
We've also created a digitally enabled organisation to improve clinical quality, patient & staff experience, operational effectiveness & driving research and innovation through the introduction of Hive our brand-new Electronic Patient Record system which we've launched in September 2022.
We're proud to be a major academic Research Centre & Education provider, providing you with a robust infrastructure to encourage and facilitate high-quality research programmes. What's more, we're excited to be embarking on our new Green Plan which will set out how MFT continues to play its part in making healthcare more sustainable.
At MFT, we create and foster a culture of inclusion and belonging, provide equal opportunities for career development that are fair, open and transparent, protecting your health and wellbeing and shaping the future of our organisation together.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
To find out more about the key responsibilities and the specific skills and experience youll need, take a look at the Job Description & Person Specification attachments under the Supporting Documents heading. So that youre even more equipped to make an informed decision to apply to us, youll need to take time to read the Candidate Essentials Guide that sits with the Job Description and Person Specification. This document provides you with details about the Trust, our benefits and outlines how we care for you as you care for others. Most importantly, it also contains critical information youll need to be aware of before you submit an application form.
COVID-19 vaccination remains the best way to protect yourself, your family, your colleagues and of course patients from the virus when working in our healthcare settings. Whilst COVID-19 vaccination is not currently a condition of employment, we do encourage our staff to get vaccinated. If you are unvaccinated, there is helpful advice and information available by searching on the NHS England website where you can also find out more about how to access the vaccination. Diversity Matters
MFT is committed to promoting equality of opportunity, celebrating and valuing diversity and eliminating any form of unlawful discrimination across our workforce, ensuring our people are truly representative of the communities we serve. All individuals regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation are encouraged to apply for this post. As an inclusive employer, we are here to support you. If you have any special requirements to help you with your application, email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Were looking forward to hearing from you!Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent level of experience
- Post-graduate degree or equivalent level of experience
- Proven track record of delivering change projects and Project Management Experience
- Understanding of broad range of roles and responsibilities, structures and processes.
- Proven track record of designing & delivering change and /or quality improvement projects
- Project & programme management experience for complex changes
- Examples of leading on service improvement/workforce redesign projects
- Project management methodology qualification
- Ability to interpret and analyse complex data / information to support improvement
- Knowledge of workforce re-design, quality improvement or service improvement methodology/tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control
- Experience of devising training and development plans to support sustainable change
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Ability to motivate others and work with all levels to manage resistance to change
- Ability to gain confidence and credibility with a range of professionals
Manchester University NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Manchester Foundation Trust
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.