Care Group: HR & OD
Salary: �35,392 - �42,618 per annum/pro rata
Interview date: 7th December 2023
Please note this is a Hybrid Role with on site working required
This role requires someone with recent extensive recruitment experience. You will be responsible for delivering a professional and high-quality recruitment service, and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the recruitment services, supporting the team in providing an efficient, person-focused service.
You will oversee national and international recruitment programmes, provide support to recruitment open days and other events, establish and maintain our social media presence for resourcing purposes.
We are recruiting for a Resourcing Manager who shares our ambition and vision to deliver the Best of Care by the Best People
and has the drive to take us forward, by ensuring that the Trust continues to be the first choice for patients and our staff.Main duties of the job
You will be responsible for the leadership and day to day line management of the Resourcing Team.
You will role model excellent customer service, working with the recruitment team in order to provide a positive customer (applicant and hiring manager) experience while ensuring an efficient, reliable and responsive recruitment service.
You will also be required to ensure delivery against the service KPIs and quality check the service through reviews and/or audit.
You will develop modern recruitment and attraction approaches, including employer branding and utilisation of digital media for impactful and engaging campaigns.
You will promote equal opportunities in all aspects and stages of the recruitment and selection process, ensuring equal and fair treatment of both applicants and employees.
Ensure that the Trust embeds best practice into all aspects of recruitment and onboarding, this will include values-based recruitment and inclusion projects.
Provide, analyse, and report timely data and information on the progress of recruitment plans including tracking candidate attrition, time to hire and success of recruitment campaigns.
Design and deliver tailored attraction campaigns, utilising microsites, videos and targeted social media ads.
Supporting the Head of Resourcing to regularly review and update the Trusts Employee Value Proposition (EVP).About us
Here at Medway, we pride ourselves on working together as one to ensure that our shared vision of Better, Best, Brilliant is achieved. Our culture and values are what drives the Trust and is the heartbeat of who we are as an organisation.
Our Trust is a great choice for people who want to develop their career in an ambitious environment.
Would you like to work flexibly? In the NHS, we are reminded every day of how important life is. As a flexible working friendly organisation, we want to be sure that you can work in a way that is best for us, for our patients and for you. Speak to us about how we might be able to accommodate a flexible working arrangement which will not mean sacrificing time for personal interests or family commitments. We aim to support you to work flexibly in a way that will suit you and us.
All of our substantive & fixed term employees can enjoy a range of staff benefits, a gym, an active health and wellbeing programme, an on-site nursery and a cycle to work scheme.
We are taking positive action to ensure that we can attract, recruit and retain the best talent and would welcome more applicants from under - represented groups to support the Trusts commitment to a diverse, inclusive and an employer of choice workforce.
All staff at Medway comply the Trust's and the Kent and Medway Safeguarding Board's policies on safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Manage service delivery, ensuring that key deliverables against KPIs are achieved and taking appropriate actions where these are not being achieved.
To be accountable for the delivery of legally compliant recruitment standards, procedures and best practice and to work with resourcing colleagues to ensure a consistent approach is followed across the Trust.
Develop and implement service improvement and efficiencies initiatives to ensure the delivery of legally compliant services and high quality customer experience.
Undertake specific projects to support the delivery of wider Trusts strategies.
Undertake regular system audits and provide data as required supporting internal audits and, where appropriate, external audits completed by appropriate authorities.
Participate and contribute to ICB, System wide and national forums with regard to recruitment and evaluate and share good practice and innovation where appropriate
Provide advice and guidance to appointing managers and applicants in all aspects of the recruitment process fulfilment in line with the agreed policies and procedures and statutory frameworks.
Deputise for the Head of Resourcing, when required.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Degree level qualification in HR or knowledge and expertise gained through in-depth experience to degree level equivalent
- Significant recruitment experience, preferably in an NHS acute hospital setting or a similarly high-volume / professional environment
- Up-to-date knowledge of employment law, changes in legislation and HR policies and procedures that relate to recruitment practices
- A thorough understanding of the NHS Employment Standards and immigration laws
- Experience of managing recruitment processes within the NHS
- Experience of managing key processes: DBS, Home Office Right to Work checks, Border and Immigration requirements in relation to Tier 2 visas
- Supervisory or management experience
- Experience of developing, embedding and reviewing policies and procedures
- Experience of leading a recruitment team in a service environment delivering to KPIs
- Experienced in the use of social media for resourcing
- Experience in interviewing and utilising a variety of assessment techniques
Values Based QuestionEssential
- Excellent relationship management skills and the ability to engage at all levels, with a collaborative style that promotes effective joint working
- Highly analytical with the ability to interpret, triangulate, summarise and present a range of different sources of highly complex information and data, to a wide variety of stakeholder audiences
- Ability to prioritise own work effectively and be able to direct the activities of others assuming line management responsibilities for a business area
- Able to set priorities and monitor progress against key objectives
- Influencing and negotiating skills
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Give an example of a time where you have demonstrated a 'can do' attitude (including the situation you were in) and the outcome
Medway NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Medway NHS Foundation Trust
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.