We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Band 6 nurse to join the South Derbyshire and Dales Older Adults Community Mental Health Team.
We are a well-established, responsive and supportive team .
The successful candidate will be clinically responsible for supporting the delivery of a flexible, responsive local service within the South Derbyshire area, collaboratively with colleagues, key partners and those within the local community to develop services to meet the mental health needs of the local community.
As a senior, registered practitioner they are professionally andlegally accountable under the NMC code of professional practice.Main duties of the job
We are looking for experience and commitment, together with a desire to make our service the best we can, through innovation and collaboration with our key stakeholders. The post holder will:
- Be clinically responsible for supporting the delivery of a flexible, responsive local service within the older adults CMHT
- Work collaboratively with colleagues, key partners and those within the local community to develop services to meet the mental health needs of the community, based on the local and national practice guidance
- Demonstrate expertise in risk assessment and management working in a community setting
- Have good communication and organisational skills and operate as a well-integrated member of the multi-disciplinary team, maintaining a person-centred focus
- Have demonstrable RMN post registration experience
- Be a role model, offering mentoring and supervision to other staff and students.
- Have the ability to transport yourself across a wide geographical area.
Join 'Team Derbyshire Healthcare' and become part of a talented, compassionate and enthusiastic workforce committed to a vision of 'making a positive difference in people's lives'.
CQC rated us as 'GOOD' overall, commenting on how our colleagues treated patients with compassion and kindness and felt positive and proud about working for the trust.
Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesPlease review the attached Job Description and Person Specification. To apply, please click APPLY FOR THIS JOB - this link will take you to the TRAC Recruitment Site. You will need to register if you do not already have an accountPerson SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Commitment to flexible working where this is possible
- 27 days annual leave/year plus bank holidays, increasing to 29 days after 5 years & 33 days after 10 years' service
- Yearly appraisal and commitment to ongoing training
- Generous NHS pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Health service discounts and online benefits
- Incremental pay progression
- Free confidential employee assistance programme 24/7
- Access to our LGBT+ network, BAME Network and Christian Network
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Structured learning and development opportunities
- NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Mentorship qualification
- Supervisor qualification
- Post-registration qualifications, related to specific interventions
- Experience of team working
- Evidence of working with CPA
- Evidence of excellent verbal and non verbal communication skills
- Recent and relevant, post-qualification experience within Mental Health/Older Adult care
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Experience of interventions/group work
- Experience of providing supervision
- Recent, relevant post-registration experience
Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Dale Bank View
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.