This is an exciting time for People & OD within North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust Why choose us?
Our People & Culture Strategy sets out direction of travel to 2025 and is aligned to the Future of HR& OD in the NHS which is setting the standard for our profession, focussing on wellbeing, inclusion, development, innovation and future focus to deliver a great employee experience.
With a newly appointed CEO for the Trust and funding to develop our estate and services further there will be ample opportunities for you to make a real difference and deliver excellent people services for our workforce of 7,000.
As a busy acute Trust operating from three main sites, we deliver services for around 750,000 people in Peterborough, Stamford and Huntingdon. Our Working Model:
We operate a hybrid model to enhance your flexibility and work-life balance, with a requirement to be on site 2-3 days per week.Main duties of the jobAbout the Role:
Reporting to the Associate Director - People Services, the HRBP will partner with a divisional leadership team providing HR leadership and counsel to:
- Enabling them to shape, translate and implement the wider people agenda
- Ensuring the provision of a quality people solutions, aligned and responsive to the needs of our Services
- Support our colleagues and enabling them to adapt to the changing expectations and needs of the NHS and its people
- Support our colleagues to deliver the best patient centred care.
With demonstrable HR business partnering experience, experience of workforce planning and strong technical employment legislation knowledge, the successful candidate will be someone who truly values collaborative working and has the skills and experience to support leaders with innovative and professional people solutions. Ready to Make a Difference?
If you're a professional, customer-focused HR Business Partner with a passion for collaborative working, we want to hear from you. Contact details provided for more details.About us
Our teams work hard to be flexible and promote a health work/home life balance and so, agile working options are automatically considered for all roles within the Trust.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from disabled, Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) and candidates from our local communities.
Your package with us includes a lot more than just your pay and here are a few of the additional benefits that are available to you as an employee:
- Access to the NHS Pension Scheme
- Relocation allowance in line with the Trust policy
- Generous Holiday Entitlement, starting at 27 days a year (for full time workers) plus bank/public holidays
- Free staff car parking on all our hospital sites during this financial year
- In-house Physiotherapy Services
- Career development and training opportunities
- Emotional Wellbeing Service covering a range of online support, access to mobile apps and 24/7 counselling services
- Subsidised meals at our hospital restaurants
- Access to exclusive discounts, cashback and vouchers via NHS Discounts and Blue Light Card
If you share our values and vision and are passionate about working with people on what matters to them, you could be a real asset to Team North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust.Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesLearn More:
For more information on the Job Description and Responsibilities please click the link provided.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Educated to Masters level in relevant subject or equivalent experience
- Chartered Member of the CIPD
- Experience of working collaboratively with all stakeholders to deliver aims and objectives through a coaching and consultancy approach, supporting and developing the leadership and management capabilities of senior staff throughout the organisation
- Extensive HR experience of working with senior managers, supporting and resolving complex people issues
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Understanding of the workforce agenda in the health sector
North West Anglia NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Peterborough City Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.