Professional Development Coordinator/ Project Transformation Specialist - Digital Team
An exciting opportunity has recently become available within the digital department for a Professional Development Coordinator/Project Transformation Specialist
. The post holder will support the transformation of the digital team by improving theway we recruit, retain and develop theteam
to meet the growing and changing demands of delivering our high quality digital services to the Trust.
This is a full time, fixed term contract (or secondment opportunity for NHS applicants) for an initial period of 12 months, starting as soon as possible.Main duties of the job
It is essential you have some knowledge of training, learning and development principles and practice . An understanding of professional qualification processes and experience of managing a transformation project or project workstream would be advantageous. You will have strong administration skills so that can immediately begin to support and assist the team. Above all the role will require flair and imagination and the ability to set up development processes and systems from scratch.About us
Originally formed in 2000, ELFT has long been recognised as a centre of excellence for mental health care, innovation and improvement. We care for a population of more than 750,000 and we are proud to serve one of the most culturally diverse parts of the UK. In Bedfordshire and Luton, we are now responsible for a further 630,000 people's mental health and community health care needs. Wherever patients receive our services and from whichever team, our values of care, respect and inclusivity underpin all that we do. Valuing the diversity of our local population is fundamental to realising our vision to provide outstanding healthcare to our diverse community. In September 2016, the Trust was proud to be rated as 'Outstanding' by the Care Quality Commission, and the Trust was once again rated at 'Outstanding' by the CQC in June 2018 and 2021.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please review the accountabilities and deliverables for this role and submit your application if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for your next career step.Person SpecificationEducation/ Qualification/ TrainingEssential
- Masters Degree or equivalent knowledge and relevant experience in specialty
- Recognised Business Analysis qualification e.g., BCS or has equitable work-based experience
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Recognised change management qualifications such as CPCM or APMG Change Management Foundation and Practitioner and knowledge of project management methodologies such as PRINCE 2.
- Proficiency with Microsoft and other packages for process mapping and flowcharting e.g., Visio, Lucid, Powerpoint and Word.
- Management/leadership qualification or equivalent experience
Knowledge and SkillsEssential
- Significant experience of business process design capability
- Significant experience of implementing formal business analysis techniques to improve consistency and quality of delivery
- Experience of providing project management support to large projects from start to completion which included management of design, deployment and implementation of digital systems
- High level of analytical and numeracy skills to inform complex and sensitive decision making
- Completion of complex stakeholder analysis
- Contribute to development of capital bids and business cases and change proposals
- Adapting to different projects within a changing environment
- Successful delivery of managing digital change across health or social care settings or equivalent
- Project initiation through to sign off following agreed business management methodology principles
- Delivering communication plans to ensure engagement, co-production and collaboration.
- Produce reports and documentation for boards and other relevant governing committees or equivalent
- Tracking and reporting of project benefits realisation
- Managing, leading and motivating large teams in business change within changing environment
- Implementing national changes as required
- Managing risks, issues, dependencies and constraints in projects
- High level of communication skills with strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record in developing and sustaining relationships with different customer groups at varying levels. Ability to challenge colleagues in an effective way.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills delivering complex, sometimes contentious information to key business sponsors/stakeholders/senior managers
- Ability to write comprehensive, clear and concise specifications and project documentation
- Ability to meet deadlines in a challenging and resource lean environment.
- Developed analytical and problem-solving skills, able to analyse complex situations and devise plans accordingly
- Ability to work under demanding timescales and remain calm under pressure.
- Able to capture, document and manage business requirements in an unambiguous way.
- Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft office applications e.g., VISIO, Project, Excel, PowerPoint
- Detailed knowledge of business analysis tools and techniques and their practical operation
- Business Analysis Approach
- Gap Analysis
- Knowledge of Digital infrastructure
- Good specialist knowledge of working in a Digital Support environment.
- Working knowledge of financial processes
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Project management methodology e.g., PRINCE 2 or MSP or equivalent
- RACI Approach
- Good understanding of the current NHS agenda and healthcare policy
East London NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.