An opportunity has arisen for a full time Speech and Language Therapist to join a small, experienced team of Speech and Language Therapists working with clients with mental health needs.
This post would suit an applicant who has a genuine interest in working with clients who present with a presentation of complex mental health and communication needs and are able to rise to the challenge of working in a dynamic environment.
The successful candidate will work on their own initiative, demonstrate a range of skills including effective communication with both clients and the wider staff team, express empathy, self-awareness, and crucial self-reflection skills and resilience. In addition, you will need to have good organisation and time management skills. We welcome applications from final year students. Why join us?
- You will be part of a supportive, innovative management and leadership team, helping us to transform our mental health services to deliver the best care
- You will have access to a range of additional benefits such as discounted shopping, recognition schemes and various other packages you can draw from to help support your work-life balance
- We understand that you have a life outside of work and therefore we offer a range of agile and flexible working opportunities for our staff
- You will receive support – both emotional and for your ongoing continuing professional development to grow with us and enhance your skills
- You will also benefit from free parking on site.
For further information please contact Alpana Marwaha SALT, on 07879 642986 or email email@example.com.
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.