Are you looking for variety, flexibility, challenge, and the chance to progress your career into providing modern mental health care in a rehabilitation mental health unit?
Fantastic opportunities have arisen for a Band 5 Mental Health Rehabilitation nurses within the CWPT. We are a NHS service provider and work alongside a number of partnership agencies.
This brings a great opportunity to embrace change and embed culture. The role will be an experience like no other, requiring a diverse mixed nursing skills background and attracts nurses from a range of professional specialist areas, such as the Enablement pathway.
Our service has defined structured Mental Health teams in operation. We have a nursing team that supports the assessment of suitable patients with rehab needs within a 24hr healthcare environment.
Start you career in Rehabilitation service nursing by joining the inpatient team. Support therapeutic groups and interventions. Undertake assessment and support patients through their recovery journey.Main duties of the job
We cater for people with enduring mental health problems and those whose problems are resistive to treatment, individuals tend to have complex needs. These people require support to live in the community independently by virtue of their chronic illness, institutionalisation, and/or behavioural problems. They often lack or have lost some essential living skills. Our residents have complex needs and can come from other inpatient settings, from the community or out of city placements.
Aims and Objectives:
The expected outcome for Hawkesbury Lodge service can be described as:
- Recovery support to
- Help meet patients in achieving progress towards their goals.
- Increase personal, social, and occupational skills both within the unit and in the community, thereby promoting independence and leading to a significantly improved quality of life.
- Improve mental wellbeing.
- move on from Hawkesbury Lodge to suitable accommodation or setting once they have reached their potential with us.
Our population is culturally diverse, characterised in places by high levels of deprivation which create an increasing demand for our services and a necessity for us to make sure everyone can access the help they need. We are a team of compassionate, inclusive, and committed people working together to provide excellent care to support our community. If you are looking for a place to belong, where you can make a real difference to people's lives, join our team where our warm welcome is waiting for you.About us
Wide range of training and development opportunities
NHS pension schemeJob descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see attached Job Description
For further information please contact the ward manager.
A Unit visit is recommendedPerson SpecificationQualificationsEssential Knowledge and SkillsEssential
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of current nursing and health care initiatives
- Understanding of the concept of a 'Quality' service
- Good evidence based understanding of Rehabilitation care
- Sound understanding of the Recovery Model
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Rehabilitation Experience (including student placements)
Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership TrustAddress
2A Grange Road
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.