**Banding subject to confirmation of Agenda for Change evaluation**
The Digital Services Department within The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital Trust is looking for a Digital Systems Trainer to provide end user training to support the implementation of a Trust wide EPR Programme liaising with various levels of personnel including operational staff, managers and senior clinicians, to assess and deliver the training required to support successful system implementation.
The postholder will benefit from a proven ability to provide training services. Candidates will ideally hold a training/education qualification, will have experience of working in a clinical or IT project management setting and will ideally have had experience of applying this knowledge within the NHS.Main duties of the job
The post holder will act as the first point of contact for enquiries from end users regarding digital system training. Maintain the training documentation and environments. Conduct training needs assessment to assist project and resource planning. Deliver high quality training to end users and report against KPIs.
A key responsibility of this role will be to plan and lead system testing, to include creating test scripts, scheduling testing and coordinating the testing results for feedback into the testing/development cycles.About us
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop new skills and knowledge, and to be a part of many exciting and challenging projects currently being undertaken at the Trust as part of our Digital Transformation agenda.Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesFor full duties and responsibilities please refer to the attached document entitled Job Description.Person SpecificationExperienceEssential
- Experience of working in training and testing
- Experience of maintaining administration and filing systems
- Experience of delivering high quality training/testing and training/testing documentation. Organising training/testing schedules with a range of stakeholders.
- Experience of managing projects
- Ability to deliver training using a blended training approach using a variety of technologies
- Experience of hospital working practices and Digital Systems gained over substantial experience of working in the NHS
- Evidence of managing a team, managing sickness and absence, as well as undertaking appraisals.
- Educated to GCSE level Maths and English A-C
- A-Level in relevant subject
- NVQ or equivalent qualification
Skills and KnowledgeEssential
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience gained working in the NHS
- Certificate in using Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, written and by presentation
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Advanced keyboard skills including good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Capable of working with high workloads and to strict deadlines
- An understanding of the principles of the Data Protection Act and Freedom of Information.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Ability to compile statistics and reports
- In depth knowledge of NHS Patient Administration System (PAS)
- Excellent analytical and numeric skills and methodical approach to problem solving.
The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS TrustAddress
The Shrewsbury Business Park
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.