This vacancy is for a SpaldingTeam Community Midwife
Band 6, role includes clinical cover for Boston Community Midwifery team
30 hours/week, permanent contract.
Are you looking to be part of an amazing team committed to delivering gold-standard midwifery care? We are delighted to share that we have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, patient-centred Midwife to join our Community Midwifery team in Spalding on a part-time permanent basis. There has never been a better time to come and join us at ULHT as we implement innovations and forward-thinking improvements to our service. We are led by a supportive management team who value the incredible input of each of our team members and the fantastic contribution they make to safe and exemplary care every day.Main duties of the jobWho we are looking for:
* Compassionate, dedicated and motivated midwives to join our experienced and friendly team
* Midwives who uses their initiative to problem solve, have excellent team working and communication skills and who are well-versed in time management
* Colleagues who put patients at the heart of their day and strive to work collaboratively with them, upholding our role as advocates and champions of women. What we offer:
- To work with a welcoming, experienced and supportive group of Midwives
- Ongoing professional development and encouragement to achieve your ambitions
- The opportunity to experience the joys of providing care throughout the pregnancy continuum, benefiting from continuous care with your own caseload of patients
Community Midwifery has an on call commitment & it is essential you hold a UK driving licence, and have active UK NMC registration.About us
Our Trust is situated in the beautiful county of Lincolnshire and is one of the biggest acute hospital trusts in England, serving a population of more than 700,000 people. We provide acute and specialist services to people in Lincolnshire and neighbouring counties. We have an annual income of �643 million (20/21) and we employ nearly 8,500 people.
Our Board have recently agreed a new vision statement - Outstanding Care Personally Delivered - stating their ambition for our Trust to be among the best.
We also have a five year Integrated Improvement Plan setting out how we will achieve our strategic objectives, for patients, services, people and partners, the last recognising that our future success depends on our ability to ensure the Lincolnshire healthcare system is successful in achieving its ambition to help people live healthier lives and provide care closer to where people live.
Our latest CQC report increased our ratings for being effective and well-led from 'Requires Improvement' to 'Good'. Our rating for caring remained as 'Good'.
This is in recognition of the huge amount of work that our amazing staff have done to improve the quality of care for our patients in recent years.
We are committed to helping our staff balance their work and home lives and ensure they feel supported, valued and appreciated.Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesWhat should you do next?
Have a look at the job description and if you like what you see then apply today. Dont miss this fantastic opportunity to work with a great team in a supportive environment within a great institution. Your NHS needs you!Person SpecificationSkills, Knowledge & AptitudesEssential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Resource management skills
- Change management
- Computer literacy
- Registered Midwife with NMC
- Recognised teaching qualification
- Diploma in Midwifery or equivalent
- Demonstrate commitment to on-going professional development
- Recognised management qualification
- Degree in Midwifery
- Computer literacy qualification
- Ambition to succeed
- Skilled in multi-disciplinary team working
- Able to undertake, interpret and apply appropriate research based findings.
- Demonstrate involvement in clinical audit
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Skilled and updated in all spheres of midwifery practice
United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS TrustAddress
Pinchbeck Road Road
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.