The post holder will be part of the clinical rTMS team in the development and delivery of a high quality innovative treatment. The opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a Band 5 Nurse. Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) is an exciting area to work in and we are proud of our achievements to date. The post holder will be passionate and committed to our continued plan of development and growth, while always maintaining and delivery high quality patient centred care. The post holder will be a qualified Mental Health nurse with experience of working as a qualified nurse for at least 1 year or previous experience with rTMS. You will be accountable to the Centre of Neuromodulation Matron Quayside. We are currently a 7-3pm Monday-Friday delivery service, however due to our expanding needs this is subject to change to meet the needs of the patient population.
Main duties of the job
At the Centre of Neuromodulation Quayside Berrywood Hospital our vision is to become a National and International leader in the provision of rTMS and other key developments in the area of Neuromodulation. This can be achieved by providing and improving the quality of care and services, encouraging creativity and embracing research and learning.
Please be aware that all staff employed by NHFT are expected to adhere to the current infection prevention and control guidelines, this includes the wearing of face masks at all times that are approved for use within healthcare. If you have and queries regarding this please contact the named person on the job advert prior to completing your application
Job description Job responsibilities
- Good communication skills enabling maintenance of a high quality service within a complex and challenging environment often with conflicting priorities will be an essential part of the role.
- Approachable and accessible to colleagues and across the organization.
- Ability to work in a flexible way and respond to change.
- Reliable and consistent in approach, demonstrating empathy and an open communication style with all team members, fostering this culture across the team.
- Leading, motivating and inspiring the team on a daily basis, bringing all team members together in providing high standards in the provision of nursing care.
- Encourage others to make decisions of their application of knowledge and skills.
Person Specification Essential Essential
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Interest in rTMS
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.