We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and flexible person to deliver an efficient and effective recruitment and advisory service for Medical Staffing team and the wider organisation.
The post holder will be responsible of providing expert advice to all stakeholders and customers. Provide professional administration for the Consultant Recruitment process and to provide advice and support to the Advisory Appointment Committee (AAC) for the Trust.Main duties of the job
Main duties of the job
The post holder will be expected to provide and expert recruitment service to appointment managers, Chief Medical Office and panel members.
Co-ordinate AAC dates with Executive assistant to the CEO and all divisional clinical leads and directors.
Provide up to date advice on all medical terms and conditions of service and support managers with advice and guidance where required.
This post sits within the Medical Staffing team that manages the recruitment and advisory for all Medical staff appointed to the Trust from Foundation doctors to Consultant appointments.About usOxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
is one of the largest NHS teaching trusts in the country. It provides a wide range of general and specialist clinical services and is a base for medical education, training and research. Find out more herewww.ouh.nhs.uk
The Trust comprises four hospitals - the John Radcliffe Hospital, Churchill Hospital and Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre in Headington and the Horton General Hospital in Banbury.
Our values, standards and behaviours define the quality of clinical care we offer and the professional relationships we make with our patients, colleagues and the wider community. We call thisDelivering Compassionate Excellence
and its focus is on our values of compassion, respect, learning, delivery, improvement and excellence. These values put patients at the heart of what we do and underpin the quality healthcare we would like for ourselves or a member of our family. Watch how we set out to deliver compassionate excellence via theOUH YouTube channelJob descriptionJob responsibilities
The full responsibilities and duties for this role can be reviewed in the main job description attached to this vacancyPerson SpecificationOfflineEssential
- oPostgraduate Diploma in Management.
- oCIPD or equivalent level of knowledge.
- oEvidence of continued professional development
- oMember of CIPD
- oMember of NAMPS
- oExperience of recruiting senior members of staff.
- oExperience of providing professional advice to senior stakeholders
- oPrevious experience of managing pay claims.
- oPrevious experience of providing complex specialist employment advice.
- oAdvanced knowledge of electronic systems
- oPrevious experience of writing structured reports and procedures.
- oPrevious experience of providing training on an expert subject matter
- oPrevious experience of project management
- oPrevious experience of providing complex Medical Workforce advice
- oAdvanced knowledge of ESR and TRAC
- oDemonstrates commitment to maintaining and delivering excellent customer service
- oDemonstrates good time management and organisational skills
- oDemonstrates an ability to work under pressure
- oDemonstrates an ability to problem solve in high pressure situations.
- oDemonstrates excellent communication skills
- oDemonstrates ability to achieve a balanced relationship between line manager and peers
- oDemonstrates an ability to instruct and train others
- oDemonstrates commitment to setting an example to team members and maintaining excellent working standards
- oFlexible, well-motivated, adaptable team player.
- oWillingness to learn and develop
- oAble to work under periods of pressure to meet service deadlines.
- oAbility to develop constructive working relationships.
- oAbility to maintain confidentiality at all times dealing with issues tactfully and with discretion.
- oAligned to the Trust values.
- oConducts themselves in a professional manner at all times
- oPositive attitude to all tasks and stakeholders.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- oComputer literate with experience of working with the Microsoft Office packages
- oAdvanced keyboard skills
Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation TrustAddress
OUH @ Cowley
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.