Do you have a passion for transformation, improvement and innovation?
Do you want to help staff develop improvement skills, knowledge, and confidence?
The Children & Families Care Group are seeking a dynamic, flexible and self-motivated individual, with experience of delivering training and/or service transformation initiatives.
As Clinical Improvement Lead, you will support the organisation to build improvement and capability. Alongside this, to maintain and build on your own improvement skills, you will work with a range of clinical and non-clinical services across the Health Board sites to establish and deliver key initiatives to improve patient care and patient /staff experiences.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a CYP setting, and be keen to develop the transformation and service delivery within CYP services
If you have the energy, experience and capability to be part of a compassionate, successful, dynamic team, then we look forward to hearing from you.Main duties of the job
The post holder will work proactively, and in collaboration with the multi professional team within children and young people service directorate, to:-
- Review processes and systems, and develop solutions to resolve issues
- Plan and deliver improvement initiatives that will improve the quality of care delivered to patients while enhancing the overall patient and staff experience
- Use data, service user experience and clinical information to drive service improvement
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board is part of the NHS Wales family. Our Health Board provides primary, secondary and community health and wellbeing services to around 450,000 people living in three County Boroughs: Bridgend Merthyr Tydfil, and Rhondda Cynon Taf.
We live by our core values:
- We listen, learn and improve
- We treat everyone with respect
- We all work together as one team
We are a proud local employer around 80% of our 15000 workforce live within our region, making our staff not only our lifeblood of our organisation but of the diverse communities that we serve.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
The post holder will take a lead role in supporting Cwm Taf Morgannwg (CTM) Children and Young People services in the continual, measurable improvement of services. They will lead the service in the building of capability for Quality Improvement.
The post holder will support Children and Young People services with the delivery of identified specific objectives or priority areas and link with other operational leads within CTM who are working on programmes that have a similar focus. The post holder will be responsible for staff, budgets and other resources and will be responsible for the delivery of a Quality Improvement programme that has major implications on the delivery of children and young people services. They may be required to line manage certain staff members according to the needs of the service / project.Person SpecificationEnglishEssential
- Experience of participating in a project team delivering improvement
- Educated to Masters degree level / healthcare professional qualification or equivalent relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience of project management, quality improvement and/or change management concepts and methodologies
- Able to engage, persuade, negotiate and influence others to adopt new working practices
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written, presentational - and able to communicate complex, sensitive and contentious information as necessary
- Ability to work with staff and service users in a variety of settings
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Ability to use a range of IT applications, including Microsoft Office 365
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health BoardAddress
Prince Charles Hospital (Pan CTM)
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.