Do you have the drive , resilience and qualities required to work in a fast paced, challenging and busy directorate?
Are you self-motivated and have good leadership qualities?
If so, then this is the post for you.
*****Previous applicants need not apply****Main duties of the job
You will work closely with the General Manager and Clinical Lead and will be responsible for managing busy outpatient departments as well as supporting the management team to ensure that patients are seen within the national targets for 18 weeks RTT and cancer.
The successful applicant will be a team player you will be a confident and clear communicator, with an excellent telephone manner and customer service skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team and to be the first point of contact for your clinicians.About us
London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust (LNWH) cares for the people of Brent, Ealing, Harrow and beyond.
Our team of more than 8,200 clinical and support staff serve a diverse population of almost one million people.
We run major acute services at:
- Northwick Park Hospital: home to one of the busiest emergency departments (A& E) in the country. The hospital provides a full range of services including the country's top-rated hyper-acute stroke unit and one of only three hyper-acute rehabilitation units in the UK
- St Mark's Hospital: an internationally renowned specialist centre for bowel disease
- Ealing Hospital: a busy district general hospital providing a range of clinical services, as well as 24/7 emergency department and urgent care centre, and specialist care at Meadow House Hospice
- Central Middlesex Hospital: our planned care site, hosting a range of surgical and outpatient services and collocated with an urgent care centre.
We are a university teaching NHS trust, in recognition of the important role we play in training clinicians of the future and bringing the benefits of research to the public.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Knowledge of national targets (RTT, cancer and diagnostics) and hospital PAS and EPR systems are essential.
To view the main responsibility, please see the attached the Job Description and Person SpecificationPerson SpecificationExperienceEssential
Knowledge & ExperienceEssential
- experience as ASM/equivalent
- knowledge of RTT/cancer pathways
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Understanding of HR processes
London North West University Healthcare NHS TrustAddress
Central Middlesex Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.