First Contact and Primary Care Network Home Visiting Paramedic
We are looking for enthusiastic paramedics to join our multidisciplinary primary care home visiting teams across Hounslow. The aim of the service is to improve patient outcomes across our Primary Care Networks (PCNs) but to do this through an integrated approach working closely with our Hounslow partners.
We encourage applications from Black , Asian minority ethnic candidates and applicants with a disability and or long term health condition as these groups are unrepresented in senior roles.Main duties of the job
Experience in General Practice is not essential, however the ability to work with a variety of stakeholders and to understand their priorities will be key.
You will be providing high quality clinical care in clinics and patients home for people with planned and unplanned healthcare needs and supporting development and implementation of protocols and changes as evidence and guidance for these roles emerges.
You must have access to your own transport, as this role will require travelling and working out of a number of PCN practices.About us
Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust (HRCH) provide a wide range of healthcare services for the population of London Borough of Richmond upon Thames and the London Borough of Hounslow.
The Clinical Services Directorates have a wide range of responsibilities to manage, including co-ordinating and delivering community primary care services on behalf of the Trust. A wide range of these healthcare services are delivered by staff in the community, who include medical staff, paediatric therapists, therapy assistants, health visitors, specialist nurses, nurses, nursery nurses, paediatric phlebotomists and healthcare support workers with the support of administrative staff working in localities with GPs, other health professionals, early years, education, and social care professionals.
The digitalisation of health services is underway with a requirement to become paper-light by 2023 through improving the use of digital tools and adopting mobile and agile working practices and increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of clinical delivery.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
*****Please see the attached supporting document which contains more information about the role*****Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Post graduate courses/qualification in appropriate long term condition area
- Extensive post-graduate experience in a role undertaking assessments of complex needs
- Demonstrable experience of clinical leadership
- Experience of mentoring students
Skills and AbilitiesEssential
- Experience of working in Primary Care
- Experience of audit evaluation to improve healthcare
- Evidence of ability to direct and coordinate programmes of care working autonomously and collaboratively
- Evidence of ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care
- Ability to effectively negotiate on patient management and promote self-care and across boundaries
- Ability to appraise complex situations and facts and take appropriate action.
- Motivational interviewing skills
- Understanding of primary care
- Demonstrate an understanding of clinical governance
- Extended and advanced clinical knowledge base
- Understanding of Safeguarding Adults & ChildrenEA / I
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Commitment to display behaviours in line with the Trust values and to be a positive representative of the Trust at all times
- Has a positive attitude to change and is prepared to work flexibly to meet the need of people and the service
Hounslow and Richmond Community NHS Healthcare TrustAddress
Heart of Hounslow Centre For Health
92 Bath Road
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.