We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated individual, who has the ability to work within a small friendly team. Someone who is extremely passionate about outpatient and day unit care and is willing to work towards service development, who is able to demonstrate strong leadership.
We run numerous consultant, therapies, nursing and phlebotomy clinics in our dedicated children's outpatient department's at Wycombe Hospital and stoke Mandeville sites. A variety of children's clinics run from both paediatricians and other specialties including clinics held by the Tertiary Centre's.
Our children's day unit based at Wycombe Hospital provides a streamline service for day surgery, chemotherapy, paediatric review clinic's, MRI list's and all aspects of ambulatory care .
This is a fantastic opportunity to join dynamic and progressive children's day unit and outpatients service , build on skills you already have and gain new skills.Main duties of the job
About usListen to why colleagues think we are a great place to work! -https://bit.ly/3DNEQfD What does Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust offer you?
- Maintaining communication networks at all appropriate clinical and managerial level. Having continuing responsibility for the management of the ward/outpatients and delivery of patient care.
- Responsibility for the management of the ward/outpatients and delivery of patient care.
- Responsibility for the line management of ward based nursing and clerical staff for the Children's Day Unit and Children's Outpatient Staff
- Promoting commitment to the Trust
- Promoting continuous to the Trust
- Managing resources within agreed budget
- Providing a suitable and stimulating learning environment for students and for the on-going
Why work for us?
- As part of our BHT family, you'll benefit from learning and development opportunities to support your career progression.
- We offer flexible and agile workingopportunities,alongside your NHS benefits ofgenerous annual leave entitlement, pension andaccess toNHS discount schemes.
- We provide a range of health and wellbeing services to promote a healthy, happy workforce.
What do we stand for?
- We'recommitted to promoting inclusion and making sure all colleagues feel they belong. We encourage new colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.
- As an employer, we aim to create a workplace where differences are valued, and colleagues treat one another with dignity and respect.
- Greater diversity withinourBHT familyimprovespositive outcomes for the people and communities we serve.
- Our vision is to provide outstanding care, support healthy communities and be a great place to work.
- Our mission is to provide personal and compassionate care every time.
Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- Our CARE values are collaborate, aspire, respect and enable.
For a comprehensive list of responsibilities and duties, please kindly refer to the Job Description and Person Specification by downloading the JD and PS attachment in the advert.
If you are an internal applicant there is the option for secondment, all applicants must have the endorsement/support of their line manager prior to application.Person Specificationapplication & interviewEssential
Desirable Application form & interviewEssential Desirable Employer detailsEmployer name
- Experience in Children's outpatient and Day unit's
Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS TrustAddress
Buckinghamshire NHS Trust
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.