We are looking to recruit dynamic and innovative Band 5 Community Staff Nurses to work within the Holderness Community Nursing Team for the Integrated Nursing and Condition services within CHCP CIC
The position will be based at Withernsea Hospital.
The successful applicant will be joining an integrated community nursing team delivering holistic high quality nursing care to a dedicated client group in their own homes and residential settings. Main duties of the job
You will be joining a dynamic and proactive nursing team working in partnership with associated health and social care providers. This is an ideal opportunity for those who enjoy developing new ways of working and working under their own initiative.
Experience of community nursing is advantageous but not essential as full training, support and development will be provided.
The ability to commute within the geographical area with access to an appropriate means of transport is essential.
For further information please contact Anne Waller Clinical Team Lead on 07816645791 or firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout us
At CHCP, we're passionate aboutpeople
and we know that you are too, that's why we're here isn't it? We recognise that high quality care is delivered by high quality professionals who are appreciated, respected and supported, which is why we want to give all our colleagues the chance to shine.
Work with us and you'll be more than just a number. Our people are our shareholders and their thoughts and opinions are always heard at CHCP you have a real voice.
Compassion is at the heart of our business we're a team of nearly 2,500 colleagues who work together to deliverfirst-class healthcare
to thousands of people living in Hull, the East Riding, Knowsley and St Helens. Local diversity demands diverse roles, that's why we have vacancies to suit everybody. No matter your role at CHCP, we'll support you to thrive.
As the 13thlargest social enterprise in the UK, we're pioneering the move towards independent service delivery. Join us on our journey and help us make history.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see the job description and person specification attached to this job advert for full details on the role.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Degree in Nursing Studies / First level Registered Nurse or working towards final assessment to achieve first level registration
- Post-registration qualifications
- Mentorship qualification
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of a community nurse
- Knowledge of legislation impacting on service delivery
- Knowledge of the modernisation agenda
- Demonstrate an understanding of evidence based practice
- Knowledge of local initiatives
- Demonstrate an understanding of the MDT
- Basic IT skills
- Knowledge and skills in the assessment process
- Able to mentor students
- Evidence of professional development
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of First Visit Criteria
- Experience of working within a healthcare setting
- Experience of working with families and carers
- Experience of working in a team
- Experience of working with computerised recording systems
- Basic health and safety awareness
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Experience of multi-agency working
- Experience of working within a community setting
- To have recently worked within a nursing capacity
- To be able to provide education to patients, carers, staff and other health care professionals
City Health Care Partnership CICAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.