We have an exciting opportunity for a Rehabilitation or General Adult consultant psychiatrist to join our West Sussex Care Delivery Service. The role is based in our Enhanced Community Rehabilitation Team in Bognor Regis, West Sussex.
This job attracts aRecruitment and Retention payment of �25,000,
in addition to(up to) �8000 relocation allowance.
The RRP payment is paid in the following instalments:
- �5000 payment paid on appointment
- �5000 retention payment paid at 12 month anniversary of employment
- �6500 retention payment paid at 30 month anniversary of employment
- �8500 retention payment paid at 48 month anniversary of employment
The Recruitment and Retention payment is pro rata for part time employees. If you would like further information, or to know the full terms of the Recruitment and Retention Payment and/or the Relocation Allowance, then please do not hesitate to contact our Medical Staffing Team - firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about what we offer please take a look at our careers portal:https://careers.sussexpartnership.nhs.uk/Main duties of the job
You will work with other community services in the local area, including the Assessment and Treatment teams in Bognor Regis and in Chichester. You will also liaise with acute in-patient services in Oaklands, Chichester and Meadowfield in Worthing and the local rehabilitation unit, Connolly House, in Chichester.
This role can also support research, development, medical education or special interests. We strongly believe in creating roles that provide a service but also give you the opportunity to develop your own areas of special interest.
On appointment you will have the opportunity to join the Trust wide consultant network as well as having access to peer support from colleagues here in West Sussex.About us
At Sussex Partnership we are committed to providing opportunities for flexible working
. If you would like to work differently or different hours to as advertised, please get in touch to discuss this in more detail.
If you haven't thought about living in West Sussex
before then you should consider the following:
Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- Journey from the coast to the countryside in minutes
- Enjoy a lifestyle where there are renowned cycle routes and picturesque walks, including the famous South Downs Way in the South Downs National Park!
- Embrace taking time to discover all the miles of scenic coastline, including West Wittering beach and Selsey.
- Easy access to airports - Gatwick and Heathrow are both within 90 minutes of the county, providing links to Europe and beyond
- Brighton and Hove or London are within easy reach via local and national bus routes and national mainline stations
You will be part of a friendly and supportive multidisciplinary team that consists of Nurses, Social Workers, Occupational Therapy technicians and more.
Please review the Job Description and Person Specification for full details of the role.
We would love to hear from you if you want to find out more about this exciting opportunity. Please see our contact details below.Person SpecificationEssential and desirableEssential
- MB BS or equivalent medical qualification.
- Fully registered with the GMC with a licence to practise at the time of appointment.
- Approved clinician status OR able to achieve within 3 months of appointment
- Able to manage clinical complexity and uncertainty
- Participated in research or service evaluation.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Qualification or higher degree in medical education, clinical research or management
- In good standing with GMC with respect to warning and conditions on practice
- Wide range of specialist and sub-specialist experience relevant to post within NHS or comparable service
Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation TrustAddress
1 Glencathara Road
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.