We are looking for a dynamic and confident Clinical Practice Leader (RMN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week (including day, night or weekend shifts), making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Hospital Beckton, working on our 10 bed high dependency complex care service for women with learning disabilities and associated complex needs ***We are offering a £3,000 Welcome Bonus (£1,000 on arrival and £2,000 paid after 6 months successful probation) and £2,000 Annual Retention Bonus (£1,000 paid every 6 months), as well as up to £6,000 relocation support***Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up. Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day About us
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK.
We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care.
Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10 000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesWe are looking for a confident Clinical Practice Leader who can inspire, support and oversee the delivery of the very best care within our Learning Disability service, Hansa ward. This is a unique opportunity to lead within a dynamic and forward thinking team, while developing skills across specialties and enhancing your overall career pathway. Working within a specialist multi-disciplinary team, and experiencing continuous training and support, you will be responsible for delivering the best possible care while experiencing excellent career progression.***We are offering a £3,000 Welcome Bonus (£1,000 on arrival and £2,000 paid after 6 months successful probation) and £2,000 Annual Retention Bonus (£1,000 paid every 6 months), as well as up to £6,000 relocation support***
Cygnet Hospital Beckton is a specialist service for women, situated in the East End of London and has a good overall CQC rating. We provide a comprehensive service across four specialist wards; PICU, Tier 4 Personality Disorder, Learning Disorder and Complex Personality Disorder for women with complex mental health needs. This is a forward-thinking hospital with a drive for innovation and creativity; we are looking for staff who share our passion for new ideas and are willing to drive for sustained high quality care delivery as part of a supportive team.
Hansa Ward is our 13 bedded, high dependency complex care service for women with learning disabilities and associated complex needs. The service is accredited by the Royal College of Psychiatry and has achieved recognition for innovation with the STOMP approach in care. This outward looking service has an attached step down facility to support service users transition to community placement and recoveryYour Day-to-Day
Why Cygnet? Well offer youSalary:
- Assist the hospital through clinical practice development and quality improvement
- Have a lead responsibility in undertaking regular audits of care through monitoring and analysis of documentation, assessment and observation of the lived experience of patients
- Work with the Clinical Service Manager to deliver targeted intervention where themes, trends and lessons learnt indicate a need for skills development
- Work within services focusing on the development of nursing practice, through clinical leadership, coaching and mentoring
- Be responsible for a planned programme of support across your area of focus as determined by the annual plan for Quality and Compliance
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
£22.25 per Hour / £44,544 per Annum As well as...
You will haveEssential:
- £3,000 Welcome Bonus (£1,000 on arrival and £2,000paid after 6 months successful probation)
- £2,000 Annual Retention bonus, with £1,000 paid every 6 months
- Increase in hourly rate after 18 months of employment
- £6,000 relocation package
- Full time contract of 38.5 hours per week
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus many more
- Experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD with a current Pin Number (at least 2 years post qualification experience).
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
Person SpecificationGeneral RequirementsEssential
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Ward specific experience e.g. Learning Disabilities
- Please refer to job description above
- Please refer to job description above
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.