***Band 5 & Band 6 Paediatric Staff Nurse opportunities - join Kingston Hospital NHS Trust- Children Nurse Recruitment Open Day Friday 1stDecember 2023***
Do you have a real passion for caring for children? If so, Kingston Hospital NHS Trust is the place for you!
If you're interested in joining our Paediatric team and want to hear more prior to our recruitment open day we will be holding a virtual webinar event on Wednesday 22nd November 2023 17:30 - 18:30.
Register your spot now! > >
Full and Part time posts available!!Main duties of the job
Are you a qualifiedRSCN/RN Paediatric Staff Nurse
? Qualifying soon
, thinking of returning to practice
or anexperienced Children's Nurse
and looking for a change? If yes, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for Band 5 & Band 6 RSCN/RNCB Children Nurses
to join our friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic Paediatric Team at Kingston Hospital.
You will be supported in your role through a comprehensive induction. There are opportunities to rotate to the Neonatal Unit and Children's A& E in addition to developing your high dependency nursing skills.
Join us on Friday 1st December 2023
@ Kingston Hospital Paediatric Recruitment Open Day to find out more about our exciting Band 5 & Band 6 Paediatric Nurse opportunities. Have your interview on the day!
If you would like to be interviewed on the day, you will be informed of the outcome of your interview on the day. Successful applicants will receive their conditional job offer within 72 hours.
We look forward to meeting you on Friday 1st December 2023! If you are passionate about making a real difference in the lives of children and developing your skills and knowledge in a supportive team Apply now to register your attendance!About us
Why join Kingston Hospital?
Job descriptionJob responsibilities
- Band 5 Staff Nurses' starting salary from �32,720 per annum pro rata
- Band 6 Staff Nurses' staring salary from �40,701 per annum pro rata
- Paediatric Unit comprises of 24 beds and 2 high dependency beds, an expanding ambulatory care, a new physical assessment unit, a designated children's outpatients and a paediatric outreach nursing team.
- First Acute Trust in London to be rated Outstanding by CQC for Overall Quality and Leadership
- Comprehensive induction programme, preceptorship, teaching sessions and in-house training.
- We are located on a single site in Kingston upon Thames, Surrey and run several outpatient clinics in neighbouring areas including Raynes Park Health Centre and Teddington Memorial Hospital.
Please see the attached supporting document which contains person specification and more information about the role.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential ExperienceDesirable
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Past work with children or customer care environment
Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Sunshine Ward, Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
Kingston Upon Thames
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.