***Band 5 & Band 6 A& E Paediatric Staff Nurse opportunities - join Kingston Hospital NHS Trust- Children Nurse Recruitment Open Day on Friday 1st December 2023 @ Kingston Hospital***
Do you have a real passion for caring for children in the Emergency Department? If so, Kingston Hospital NHS Trust is the place for you!
If you're interested in joining our A& E Paediatric team and want to hear more prior to our recruitment open day we will be holding a virtual webinar event on Wednesday 22nd November 2023 17:30 - 18:30.
Register your spot now! > > Main duties of the job
Are you a qualifiedRSCN/RN Paediatric ED Staff Nurse
? Qualifying soon
, thinking ofreturning to practice
or anexperienced Children's Nurse
and looking for a change? If yes, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for enthusiastic Band 5 & Band 6 RSCN/RNCB Children Nurses
to join our friendly and dynamic Paediatric Emergency Department at Kingston Hospital.
Our Practice Development Nurse, ED Senior Sister and Paediatric ED Matron will support and encourage you to develop both clinically and managerially and offer a comprehensive induction programme, preceptorship, teaching sessions and in-house training.We also offer regular paediatric simulations led by Consultants in the ED resuscitation bay, and an ED Resus Team is available to support you in resuscitation scenarios.
Join us on Friday 1st December 2023 @ Kingston Hospital Paediatric Recruitment Open Day to find out more about our exciting Band 5 & Band 6 A& E Paediatric Nurse opportunities. Have your interview on the day!
If you would like to be interviewed on the day, you will be informed of the outcome of your interview on the day. Successful applicants will receive their conditional job offer within 72 hours.
We look forward to meeting you on Friday 1st December 2023! If you are passionate about making a real difference in the lives of children and developing your skills and knowledge in a supportive team Apply now to register your attendance!About us
Why join Kingston Hospital?
- Band 5 Staff Nurses' starting salary from �32,720 per annum pro rata
- Band 6 Staff Nurses' staring salary from �40,701 per annum pro rata
- Brand new Children's Resuscitation Bay and Urgent Treatment Centre.
- The Paediatric Emergency Department sees approximately 29,000 children per year
- Emergency Department rated Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission.
- Comprehensive induction programme, preceptorship, teaching sessions and in-house training.
- First Acute Trust in London to be rated Outstanding by CQC for Overall Quality and Leadership
Kingston Hospital NHS Trust has five key values and we want to employ and work with people who share these values and demonstrate behaviours that support them. They are: Caring, Safe, Responsible, Value Each Other, Inspiring.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see the attached supporting document and person specification which contains more information about the rolePerson SpecificationQualificationsEssential SkillsEssential
- Interpersonal skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Clinical governance frameworks
- Able to articulate how the Trust vision, values, and strategic objectives apply to role.
Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.