Do you have experience in a people-focused setting within the NHS or a similar organisation? Have you managed a team and had operational responsibility for delivering a key service? If so, you may be well-suited to an opportunity available in the People Resourcing team at the Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust.
We're looking for a Resourcing Manager who's passionate about providing a top-quality service to prospective workers and the Trust as a whole, while supporting and motivating our team and facilitating our continued success in everything we do. You'll act as the leader for both our Resourcing Partners and the People Hub, and should have up-to-date knowledge of NHS Employers recruitment standards, employment legislation and national policy.Main duties of the job
- Provide overall management and support for the resourcing and people hub teams, ensuring attention to detail for an effective and reliable customer-focused service at all times.
- To ensure all operational processes and working practices are developed and monitored in line with policy, employment legislation, NHS employment check standards, best practice guidelines, compliance and audit requirements.
- Keeping up to date with employment law and legislation changes to ensure that all SOP's processes and policies are aligned.
- Lead, motivate and direct the resourcing and people hub teams to optimise performance and provide an outstanding service to stakeholders.
- Provide support to the resourcing and people hub teams on general HR & employee related queries.
- Manage and oversee the delivery of specific work-based projects in line with service and agreed requirements.
- Support the resourcing partners in liaising with divisional teams to anticipate and plan for future workforce needs.
- With the Head of People, evaluate current procedures to determine whether they can be modified for increased efficiency and effectiveness through transformation.
- Support the resourcing partners in creating, recommending, organising and promoting innovative resourcing initiatives or solution.
- Support the team with the planning, allocation and co-ordination of operational activity across the resourcing and people hub teams.
- Provide advice and support on workforce resourcing.
This is an exciting time for PAHT. Over the next five years we are on a digital transformation journey, leading us to ourbrand new hospital. You'll be part of the team leading and supporting our organisation in a diverse and challenging role a role which can make a significant difference to our patients, staff and the future direction of our services.
Our people demonstrate energy and commitment towards improving the care and experiences provided to our patients and the drive to be an 'outstanding' organisation.
It's never been a better time to join us.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
For further details, please refer to the attached job description and person specification, available to download at any time.Person SpecificationEducationEssential Desirable ExperienceEssential Desirable Employer detailsEmployer name
The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.