The opportunity has arisen for a full time Administration Assistant to join the accommodation team based at Wycombe General Hospital.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person who is flexible and has excellent administration, typing and communication skills. You must have the ability to work unsupervised and under pressure often in fast paced environment.Main duties of the job
- Your main responsibilities will be to maintain a database of accommodation occupancy. Liaise with cleaning and maintenance staff to ensure that the accommodation is available to let out and maintained in a suitable condition.
- Undertake checks of accommodation after vacation by tenants and prior to tenants moving in ensuring all items on the property itinerary are present. Identify any needs for replacement equipment and furniture in the accommodation and report to Team Lead for action.
- You will also undertake general office duties, including typing and filing, receive and record telephone calls from clients, work colleagues and senior staff within the organization dealing with calls, enquiries and messages in a professional and empathetic manner.
Listen to why colleagues think we are a great place to work! https://bit.ly/3DNEQfD
What does Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust offer you?
As part of our BHT family, youll benefit from learning and development opportunities to support your career progression.
We offer flexible and agile working opportunities, alongside your NHS benefits of generous annual leave entitlement, pension and access to NHS discount schemes.
We provide a range of health and wellbeing services to promote a healthy, happy workforce.
Why work for us?
Were committed to promoting inclusion and making sure all colleagues feel they belong. We encourage new colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.
As an employer, we aim to create a workplace where differences are valued and colleagues treat one another with dignity and respect.
Greater diversity within our BHT family improves positive outcomes for the people and communities we serve.
A keen supporter of the Armed Forces Community who know the value of employing a service leaver/veteran and their families.
What do we stand for?
Our vision is to provide outstanding care, support healthy communities and be a great place to work.
Our mission is to provide personal and compassionate care every time.
Our CARE values are collaborate, aspire, respect and enable.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
For a comprehensive list of responsibilities and duties, please kindly refer to the Job Description and Person Specification by downloading the JD and PS attachment in the advert.
If you are an internal applicant there is the option for secondment, all applicants must have the endorsement/support of their line manager prior to application.
If you have a disability that makes submitting this online application difficult and would like assistance, please contact us on email@example.com quoting the vacancy reference number.Person SpecificationEducationEssential
- Education GCSE level standard or equivalent
- Additional administrative qualifications to NVQ Level 2 desirable
- Previous experience within this role or evidence of providing support within a busy team environment
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Experience of working with confidential documents
- Experience of producing work and reports to deadlines
- Experience of working in the public sector, preferably with NHS experience.
- Ability to use MS Office package, emails etc
- Ability to communicate effectively when dealing with internal and external customers
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Willingness to travel across sites
Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.