Please see attached job description for more information about this role and working at Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust.
*** Previous applicants need not apply. ***Main duties of the job
- Responsible for frequent reporting on AP and AR to senior management, stakeholders, wider finance, and the AP team.
- Ability to write reports using Business Intelligence, to become a super user on Xelix software and any other software as required by the business.
- Responsible to lead on AoB for debtors and creditors and to support income and expenditure.
- Responsible to manage and reconcile the intercompany balances between the Trust and group entities.
- To operationally manage the AP and AR teams to deliver a first-class service.
- To lead the recovery of debt owed to the trust, via external agencies if applicable, and negotiate complex disputes on behalf of the trust to maximise recovery of these debts
- To ensure audit recommendations from internal and external audit are implemented and consistently complied with and to support with external and internal audit requests
- To ensure the teams are compliant with finance processes, procedures, and controls.
- To provide training, development and support to the teams and the business.
- To provide guidance and support to the teams on a day-to-day basis.
- To set KPIs for the teams and ensure the teams deliver to these.
- To lead on process improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with the Better Payment Practice Code.
- To support month end and year end reporting.
The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust is one of the UK's biggest and most innovative trusts. Across three main hospitals, our dedicated army of staff care for over 1.6million patients, treat more than 200,000 in A& E, deliver over 8,000 babies and carry out more than 17million tests.
Our size, scale and influence offer you unrivalled career opportunities and a forward-thinking approach to working that works around your lifestyle. From flexible hours and generous benefits, to next level training, we make it easier to take your career to the top.
For more information please follow linkhttps://www.royalfreelondonjobs.co.uk/Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see attached job description for more information about this role and working at Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust.Person SpecificationRoyal Free World Class ValuesEssential
Education & professional QualificationsEssential
- Demonstrable ability to meet the Trust Values
- Professional qualification (CCAB) in accountancy (CIMA, ACA, CIPFA, ACCA)
- Evidence of having kept technically up to date since qualification
- Masters Degree
- Attendance at an Accounting for Foundation Trusts course
- Post qualification experience.
- Experience of leading a nationwide accounts receivable and accounts payable function with extensive numerous complex customers
- Significant involvement with AP and AR transaction processing.
- Experience of co - ordinating monthly transaction processing reporting.
- Experience of managing and developing AP and AR Processing teams
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Experience of financial system development.
Royal Free London NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Enfield Civic Centre
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.