The Estates Capital and Development team are looking to recruit an organised and efficient Compliance & Planning Officer , The post will be based at the Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals. The role requires a high level of attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to work under pressure and use initiative.
The role will involve a variety of responsibilities and tasks which will include the following:
Base Location: Royal Bournemouth and ChristchurchHospital Interview Date: 19th December 2023Main duties of the job
- Act as a Authorised/Responsible and/or Competent person in one or more Estates
- Manage, maintain and develop the Estates Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) systems currently Planet FM and SFG20 to create, plan and deliver a comprehensive planned maintenance and reactive repair service (Docketline)
- To maintain quality and performance standards to ensure that allocated work is completed effectively and efficiently in accordance with the Estates Quality Management System BSI - ISO- 9001
- To carry out the duties of an Authorised/Responsible person and Competent Person and apply specialist skills in one or more specialism.
- Assist with the supervision of trade staff when require
To understand the role in more detail please read the full job description and person specification documents which are attached to this advert.About us
Our values define who we are as #TeamUHD. They underpin everything we do now and in the future. They define how we treat our patients, visitors, and each other, our valued team mates and colleagues
Full training will be given on the systems you will be required to use, and developmental opportunities and extra training courses will be available. Flexible working or job sharing could be considered provided the full-time hours of the role can be met.
Due to the anticipated high number of applications for this post we reserve the right to close the vacancy before the advertised closing date.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
To understand the role in more detail please read the full job description and person specification documents which are attached to this advert.Person SpecificationKnowledge, Training & Experience.Essential
- Degree in Building services plus specialist training and experience to diploma level
- Extensive knowledge of the electrical and/or mechanical and/or plumbing systems in NHS premises
- Significant experience in CAFM systems
- In depth knowledge of all relevant legislation and technical guidance
- In depth knowledge of all relevant Health Technical Memorandum's (HTM's)
- Significant experience working in a complex engineering/building environment.
Technical Skills CompetenciesEssential
- Good knowledge of SQL databases and SQL reporting.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Able to work independently and exercise a high degree of professional judgement
- Able to evaluate, develop and implement systems and procedures
University Hospitals Dorset NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Royal Bournemouth Hospital
Castle Lane East
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.