The Digital and Data services project team within LPFT undertakes digital transformation projects which seek to improve the Information Communication and Technology (ICT) systems and services already used within the trust, in addition to seeking new solutions for future needs.
The ICT projects team is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated project support officer to assist in the delivery of digital transformation projects to the trust making a real difference to staff and patients alike.
The successful candidate will hold a professional project management qualification or have relevant and proven experience in supporting or delivering projects and operating as part of team. As a key member of the team you will be required to provide project and administrative support to multiple ICT projects as well as acting as the project lead on some ICT projects.
Digital and Data services are predominantly working from home but we maintain an office base at Sleaford and hot desking is available across the county, so hybrid working can be discussed with the successful candidate. Regular attendance at face to face meetings within the department and wider trust will still be required so the ability to travel is essential.Main duties of the job
This post will work within the Digital and Data projects team and will be vital in the delivery of operational and strategic digital transformation projects.
As a member of the ICT projects team you will undertake specific tasks required to support the delivery of digital transformation projects. This may involve being the project lead and managing projects yourself.
You will be expected to represent the ICT projects team in meetings with key stakeholders and gather requirements of users in order to support digital transformation. This includes both internal facing LFPT staff and 3rd party companies.
You will play a key role in the management of project risk, ensuring project risk logs are kept up to date, reviewed regularly and escalated as necessary.
As a member of the projects team you will support the ICT programmes manager in developing delivery plans to work towards key milestones and measures of success.
You will undertake project management information processes to promote and support the efficient operation of the team e.g. change control, configuration management, project reporting, logging and following up of risks and issues logs, updating project plans and status and highlight reports.
As a member of the Digital and Data department, this post will be part of the crucial work undertaken by the team enabling digital transformation, facilitating new ways of working and supporting change whilst ensuring the protection of our data. About us
Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust provides mental health services and a number of learning disability, autism and social care services in the county of Lincolnshire. Employing around 2,800 staff, and serving a population of over 766,000, our people lie at the heart of everything we do.
You could be part of a Trust rated by staff as one of the best mental health and learning disability trusts in England, in an area heralded as a fantastic place to live and work. We firmly believe the key to high quality care is a contented workforce. This is reflected in our Care Quality Commission rating of 'outstanding' for well-led and 'good' overall. In the most recent National NHS Staff Survey, our staff rated us as the number one trust nationally for staff morale and one of the top scoring NHS Trusts in the Midlands for being compassionate and inclusive. We're really proud of this!
We are also leading the way in transforming care, with multi-million-pound transformation of patient environments and radical redesign of community services.
This is the time to join and help redesign our services of the future. We offer options for flexible working and provide a wide range of training and promotion opportunities in all professions. We support and celebrate diversity, have active staff networks groups and are always looking at what more we can do to support our staff.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
To work as part of the Digital and Data Service in delivering the operational and strategic objectives of digital transformation.
To undertake specific tasks as required to support the delivery of digital transformation projects and plans. This may involve managing small projects.
To undertake non-project related tasks and administration as required to support wider Programmes of work, improvement initiatives or general digital support.
To develop a working knowledge and understanding of LPFT, the programme of work, stakeholders, wider communities and services.
To develop strong relationships with key partners, representing the digital transformation team in order to ensure delivery of key objectives.
To support the ICT Programmes Manager in developing delivery plans, adopting a project management approach with key milestones and measures of success.
To ensure strong engagement with key stakeholders across LPFT to foster communication and to identify opportunities for improvements.
Work to an agreed set of organisational and team objectives relevant to digital transformation.Person SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Qualification at diploma level through formal qualification or equivalent experience
- Project management certification
- Previous experience of planning and managing multiple streams of work.
- Previous experience of establishing and maintaining new systems of working
- Previous experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Previous experience of managing records and information in an office environment
Skills and competencesEssential
- Previous experience of working with or in a Project Management team.
- NHS Experience preferable
- Good IT skills - experience and proficient ability to use Microsoft office applications, databases and other systems as required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to be discreet and confidential with sensitive information
- Ability to prioritise workload, work efficiently and achieve deadlines
- Time management and organisational skills including ability to plan own workload
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to liaise with staff at all levels.
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Problem solving skills - the ability to respond to problems and identify solutions
- Projects a professional image and acts as an advocate for the Workforce and Transformation Directorate
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, producing work to a high presentational standard
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Ability to travel within the Trust and regionally
- Flexible and adaptable approach to hours and duties
Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Unit 9 The Point
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.