Have you ever thought about working in CAMHS? Do you have a passion for working in mental health leadership? If you have the core qualifications we would like to hear from you. Our programme and ongoing learning opportunities will give you the opportunity to build on your existing skills, to be yourself and thrive in a reputable CAMHS service that's last CQC inspection rated our care as outstanding.Main duties of the job
We are looking for registered professional to lead our CAMHS Urgent Care Team and we really want to hear from you. It is an exciting time for the service as we grow and expand our offer to the young people and families of North Derbyshire. We want you to help transform our service and expand our CAMHS Urgent Care Team. Working alongside an already well established team we have a well-developed clinical supervision programme.
As an autonomous practitioner and senior clinician you will be responsible for managing your own work load within the requirements of the post, as well as leading the team. Taking responsibility for the day to day running of the team.
Our workforce comes from various professional backgrounds and there are opportunities for building up professional networks within the service. We value the diversity of our clinicians and the different skill sets that they bring with them.
We offer flexible working, and have special leave and staff support policy in place.About us
We provide a full rangeofdistrict general services including urgent and emergency care, specialist children's services, maternity and community midwifery. We alsooffer primary care through three GP practices with eight surgeries between them. Our vision is exceptional care provided by exceptional people. Our mission is to bring our people, communities and partners together- providing patient care we can all be proudof. Your energy and leadership will be critical to our success.
We are firmly rooted in the founding principlesofthe NHS, and we have built on this by Leading the Chesterfield Way, and with our Proud to CARE values. This means leading with care, openness, integrity and embedding an inclusive culture. We know that people have a life and responsibilities outsideofwork and weoffer flexibility and a whole raftofsupport to care for your physical and mental wellbeing. This role is hugely important to us and we look forward to hearing from you.Job descriptionJob responsibilitiesPlease see the Job description and Person Specification in the attachments. This document contains a full detailed description of the role and what the main responsibilities and duties are along with the criteria that are required. Follow us on Facebook and on Twitter: @hrcrhft @WellbeingCRH @royalhospitalPerson SpecificationQualifications and TrainingEssential
- Professional qualification in a field relevant to child & adolescent mental health eg Occupational Therapist, Registered Nurse, Social Worker. oRegistration with an appropriate regulatory body
- oPost basic training in child & adolescent mental health oGraduate level qualification oEvidence of accredited qualification in the training/supervision of trainees/students
- oRelevant experience of working with children & families including work with child mental health needs. oExperience of leadership/ coordination within a team or willingness to develop skills. oExperience of contributing to service development, particularly interagency developments. oExperience of mental health assessments, including risk and the implementation of a wide range of therapeutic interventions in conjunction with other agencies oWorking knowledge of health, social services, education and the voluntary sector oAbility to manage a caseload autonomously.
Skills and KnowledgeEssential
- oExperience of working in CAMHS at a senior level. oExperience of working in a multi agency community setting offering consultation & liaison. oExperience of working in a culturally diverse community oExperience in working with a broad range of clinical and behavioural presentations oExperience of service evaluation & audit. oExperience of involving users & carers in service developments
- oQualities essential to clinical practice e.g. respect, genuineness and personal integrity oCommunication skills to enable a helping relationship oWorking knowledge of legislation relevant to CAMHS and mental health oKnowledge of models of consultation and supervision
- oLeading research projects undertaken within the service. oClinical leadership skills. oExperience in supervision, both as provider & recipient
Demonstrates Trust CARE valuesEssential
- oA car driver with a full current driving licence and own transport
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Compassion, Ambition, Respect, Encourgement
Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Chesterfield Royal Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.