We are looking for an enthusiastic dietitian with a good range of experience, who is keen to develop their skills further. This is a rotational post which include the rotations of gastroenterology, critical care, stroke, head and neck, oncology and infectious disease.
Whilst this job is a permanent job, there may also be fixed term job opportunities in addition.Main duties of the job
We are looking for a dietitian with strong communication, organisational and team working skills, who is focused on providing a high-quality dietetic service, which is responsive to the changing needs of the NHS and their patients.
You would be joining a friendly department of acute dietitians and dietetic assistants, with good clerical support. This post is based at Northwick Park Hospital, and you would work closely with the other acute dietitians within the department. The wards covered within the rotations include medical, cardiac and surgical high dependency units, surgery, gastroenterology, liver, head and neck, stroke, mental health, rheumatology and endocrinology.
This post involves supervision of students in the clinical area and we are a well established student trainer, providing placements 2 and 3. Furthermore, we are committed to regular CPD and undertaking audits, and have a wide range of evidenced based groups which meet on a regular basis.About us
London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust (LNWH) cares for the people of Brent, Ealing, Harrow and beyond.
Our team of more than 8,200 clinical and support staff serve a diverse population of almost one million people.
We run major acute services at:
- Northwick Park Hospital: home to one of the busiest emergency departments (A& E) in the country. The hospital provides a full range of services including the country's top-rated hyper-acute stroke unit and one of only three hyper-acute rehabilitation units in the UK
- St Mark's Hospital: an internationally renowned specialist centre for bowel disease
- Ealing Hospital: a busy district general hospital providing a range of clinical services, as well as 24/7 emergency department and urgent care centre, and specialist care at Meadow House Hospice
- Central Middlesex Hospital: our planned care site, hosting a range of surgical and outpatient services and collocated with an urgent care centre.
We are a university teaching NHS trust, in recognition of the important role we play in training clinicians of the future and bringing the benefits of research to the public.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
To view the main responsibility, please see the attached the Job Description and Person SpecificationPerson SpecificationQualificationsEssential
- Dietetic Degree
- HCPC Registration
- Wide range of experience after graduation
- Enteral Feeding
- MDT working
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Member of related specialist group
London North West University Healthcare NHS TrustAddress
Northwick Park Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.