An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join our wonderful Team as we are looking to continue our efficient and high quality service.
You will play a lead role in the psychological support offered with a particular focus on the needs of Mid & South Essex Hospitals Trust staff referred through the Occupational Health and Wellbeing Department
You will supervise other members of staff who are delivering staff support within Occupational Health and Well-being Department and work as part of the senior leadership team of Occupational Health and Wellbeing Department and play a lead role in the development of the service.Main duties of the job
You will liaise with stakeholders within MSE, in order to ensure ongoing appropriate psychological support to staff across the trust and develop pathways for psychological support, including specialist pathways which meet the needs of acute hospital staff.
Contribute to strategies and plans including multidisciplinary colleagues in Safeguarding, Employee Experience, Human Resources and others in order to ensure swift and appropriate psychological support for staff, including following staff safety incidents.
Understand the needs of staff in different settings and to conceptualise innovative strategies to aid delivery of support and work closely with a wide team of Therapists and multidisciplinary colleagues in delivering a sustainable, informed staff support model.About us
Mid and South Essex NHS Foundation Trust is now one of the largest in the country, with a workforce of approximately 15,000 who serve a population of 1.2 million people.We work together, and in conjunction with MSE Health and Care Partnership, to deliver excellent local and specialist services, to improve the health and wellbeing of our patients in a compassionate way, and provide a respectful, but vibrant place for staff to develop, innovate and build careers.From facilities through to consultant specialists we want to be the best, to achieve this we need to recruit not just those who are the finest in their field but also those who have the potential to be. Yes, experience is important but so is outlook - if you are dynamic, forward-thinking and enthusiastic we want you to join us.
We not only offer you a good working environment with flexible working opportunities, but also the opportunity to develop your career with access to appropriate training for your job and the support to succeed and progress.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
Please see attached a full job description setting out the details of the role and responsibilities.
We look forward to your application.Person SpecificationExperienceEssential
- Minimum of 5 years' post-qualification experience, a proportion of which will have been in a senior/leadership role either within or relevant to OH services
- Experience in managing complex, sensitive cases and information which could affect the reputation of the Trust or it's services.
- Experience of working in a range of different clinical areas and with difficult to treat groups (e.g. trauma)
- Experience within an NHS or private OH setting or similar
- Trained as a Trauma Risk Management (TRiM) Practitioner or Manager or trained as a Schwartz Round Facilitator with experience of facilitating at least three rounds
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of budget management
- Professional doctorate or equivalent qualification in Clinical or Counselling Psychology or equivalent post-graduate qualification in Psychological Therapy.
- Registered with a PSA recognised accrediting body, such as HCPC, UKCP, BACP, BABCP.
- Undertaken training in provision of clinical supervision and provision of clinical supervision to staff
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Undertaken post-qualification training in one or more relevant additional specialised areas of psychological practice. (i.e. systemic, group psychotherapy)
- Coaching and/or leadership course and experience
- Management/Leadership skills qualification, training and/or development
- Experience of providing reflective practice to staff groups and supporting staff groups after traumatic experiences
Mid and South Essex NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.