An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, enthusiastic individual to join the Information and Governance team, which is part of the Estates, Facilities and Development directorate, Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, based at Castle Hill Hospital.
Your duties will require working at all four sites when undertaking works for short periods. Please note that this advertised vacancy does not meet the UKVI eligibility requirements for a Skilled Worker Visa and therefore HUTH would not be able to issue a Certificate of Sponsorship for this roleMain duties of the job
The successful applicant will be a key player in the Information and Governance team. They will then take the lead on ongoing management of the Internet Property Register (IPR), ensuring all floor plans and Estate trust data are up to date and fit for purpose.
We are looking for a team player with AutoCAD experience, good communication and organisational skills, who is flexible in their approach to work. The post-holder will need to work independently in a diverse and interesting office environment, using their initiative to prioritise their workload, multi task and maintain confidentiality.
The successful candidate will join a friendly and supportive team that values the contribution of all staff.
The posts is full time working (37.5 hours/week), Monday - FridayAbout us
HUTH has two main sites: Hull Royal Infirmary and Castle Hill Hospital with an annual budget of approximately �500 million. The Trust employs around 11,000 staff and serves an extended population of 1.25 million, delivering a number of outpatient services from locations across the area, extending from Scarborough in North Yorkshire to Grimsby and Scunthorpe in North East and North Lincolnshire respectively
Our vision is Great Staff, Great Care, Great Future, as we believe that by developing an innovative, skilled and caring workforce, we can deliver great care to our patients and a great future for our employees, our Trust and our community.
We offer a range of benefits to support our staff including:
- Access to the NHS Pension Scheme, providing generous benefits upon retirement, as well as a lump sum and pension for dependants
- 27 days holiday rising to 33 days (depending on NHS Trust service)
- A variety of different types of paid and unpaid leave covering emergency and planned leave
- NHS Car Lease scheme and Cycle to Work scheme
- An extensive range of learning and development opportunities
- Discounts on restaurants, getaways, shopping, motoring, cinema and finance from a range of providers
For further information on the fantastic range of benefits we offer please visit the Trust's dedicated Staff Benefits pages.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
For further details with regard to this vacancy opportunity, please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification.
- Educated to degree level standard or demonstrable equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Internet Property Register.
- Qualification in the use of Computer Aided Design (CAD) or equivalent experience
- Experience of analysing complex data using a variety of sources/information systems.
- Experience of data analysis and interpretation in an Estates and Facilities environment.
Skills, Knowledge and AbilityEssential
- Evidence of ongoing personal development
- Specialist knowledge and experience of NHS data definitions.
- Previous experience of working in an Estates and Facilities environment.
- Evidence of understanding of estates terminology
- Project Management experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to apply analytical skills to complex problem solving in a structured manner.
- Ability to advise users on data definitions and standards within own area of specialism.
- Advanced software skills particularly in Microsoft Excel.
- High level awareness of data quality and its importance in delivering high quality information.
- Ability to use own initiative, without the need for approval/supervision.
- Change agent who can deliver on key issues in a complex environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work flexibly
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to cope with large and varied workloads and to prioritise activities according to tight deadlines, while dealing with frequent interruptions
- Knowledge of Internet Property Register (Micad).
- Awareness/knowledge of operational targets and the directorates' performance against these.
- Awareness of Trust policies, particularly in relation to Data Protection and Confidentiality & Security.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- Ability to work across sites.
Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS TrustAddress
Castle Hill Hospital
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.