We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Deputy e-Rostering System Manager to join our National award winning team.
The postholder will support with the responsibility for the trust wide operational performance, management and development of the electronic rostering and electronic job planning system for all staff groups.
The post holder will work within the Flexible Workforce Department which consists of the e-Rostering/e-Job Planning, Nurse Bank and Locum Booking Teams.
This is both a demanding and rewarding role and it is essential that the successful applicant has significant experience of electronic rostering and job planning system.
The role involves the maintenance and implementation of the e-Rostering and e-Job Planning systems and supporting all staff groups to facilitate the quality improvements from utilising the systems.
Applicants must have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and be able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines/targets.
If you are interested in applying for this post please use the links to access the full job description, person specification and apply online.
If you would like to speak to someone regarding this post then please contact Jay Price, e-Rostering Systems Manager on 01274 27 2836Main duties of the job
The post holder will be responsible for the trust wide operational performance, management and development of the e-Job Planning system for Medics, Allied Health Professionals and non-ward based Nurses. The post holder will also support the trust wide operational performance, management and development of the electronic rostering system for all staff groups.
The post holder will lead the Divisional Management and Ward/Department teams in their allocated areas in successfully implementing the full functionality of the e-job planning system.
The post holder will support the Trust to achieve the required Levels of Attainment (LOA) for both e-Job Planning and e-Rostering and establish consistency of local practises with national LOA guidance.
The post holder will participate in the process of benefits realisation arising from the changes made, to contribute to the development of a Benefits Realisation Plan for e-Job Planning and collect system data and user information to measure benefits realised.
The post holder will provide an efficient and effective high quality data administration service, ensuring all users are adequately trained and able to fully utilise the system ensuring data is kept up to date and that changes are completed in a timely manner.
To manage the implementation and business as usual medical rostering functions.About us
The post holder will be responsible for maintaining and developing administrative systems and processes to support Job Planning and e-rostering across the Trust.
To deliver staff training to large groups and act as first level contact for enquiries from end users.
To optimise the service delivery and efficiency of the e-Job Planning system of the Trust through increasing awareness of system developments, and educating all staff to understand the performance implications of these system upgrades.
Provide support to ensure Consultants, SAS Doctors, Non-Ward based Nurses and Allied Health Professional colleagues Job Plans are embedded and are supported by an annual appraisal, ensuring effective co-ordination between the various stakeholders.
To optimise the service delivery and efficiency of the e-Job Planning system to the Trust through increasing awareness of system developments, and educating all staff to understand the performance implications of these system upgrades.
Supporting Trust staff in maintaining the e-Job Planning and e-rostering processes.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
For further details of the post please see attached Job Description and Person Specification which will provide information needed.Person SpecificationExperienceEssential
- Experience in a team leader/management role
- Working knowledge of electronic rostering using Healthroster
- Substantial admin experience using databases & spreadsheets
- Experience of training other members of professional and support staff
- Ability to use computers and standard programmes such as e-mail, MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience of working with varying levels of staff
- Experience of Job Planning and medical staff rotas
- Experience and knowledge of Levels of Attainment
- Working experience in a change management environment
- Experience supporting project implementation
- Experience of working in the NHS or experience of implementing new software across a large organisation
- Experience of creating and managing duty rosters
- Experience of using MS Project, MS Office
- Experience of implementing new systems, processes or technology
- Tactful with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good teaching and presentation skills and able to pass on new knowledge
- Approachable and supportive even when working under pressure
- Ability to communicate in written and verbal formats including the use of different media for presentations to different audiences
- Professional attitude to work and colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure to planned timescales to meet tight deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability - able to work on own initiative and self-motivated
- Ability to prioritise and focus when faced with multiple simultaneous tasks
- Motivated to make a difference and make a positive impact in implementing change
- Able to accept advice and guidance when needed
- Ability to absorb and analyse information quickly and accurately
- Enthusiasm for new technology whilst maintaining a people centred approach
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate with staff at all levels in the organisation including senior staff
- Willingness to undertake further training including IT training to enhance skills and knowledge base
- Knowledge of change management
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Knowledge of NNS medical and non-medical terms and conditions
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Post Graduate Diploma or equivalent experience
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
Employer detailsEmployer name
- RSA II Typing/word processing
- RSA III Typing/Word processing
- High award ECDL or equivalent
- Teaching or training/assessors qualification
- Project management training
Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Bradford Teaching Hospital Trust
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.