We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our senior leadership team as the new Divisional Clinical Lead for CAMHS and Children's Services at Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust.
Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust is a leading multi specialist provider trust who deliver specialist mental health, CAMHs, Forensic, learning disability and community and primary care services across a diverse geographical area in Hull and East Riding of Yorkshire. At this exciting and dynamic time of change in the delivery of health and social care we are seeking a Clinical Lead to strengthen our team and support the development of excellent quality services for children and young people.
As Clinical Lead you will work closely with the divisional General Manager to provide inspirational clinical leadership to our clinical services and drive a culture of continuous quality improvement, through robust processes and systems, innovation and the empowerment of our staffMain duties of the job
We are seeking exceptional individuals who will bring experience of operating at a senior clinical level and of leading on clinical service improvement. With a track record of systematically ensuring safe, high quality care, you will also be a champion for the service user experience and voice. With ambition and drive, you will also be motivated and enthused by the opportunity to work at a senior clinical level with other system partners to realise the Trusts strategy and ambitions aligned with the NHS Long term plan.
Children and Young Peoples service portfolio includes:
- 0-19 Public Health Nursing services for Hull and East Riding of Yorkshire
- Children's Therapies
- Children's Neurodiversity services
- CAMHS including early intervention, core and acute services
- Inspire Tier 4 Inpatient Unit
Paul Johnson Clinical Director Paul.email@example.com
Lynn Parkinson Chief Operating Officer Lynn.firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01482 389112
Justine RookeGeneral Manager CAMHS and Learning Disabilities Justine.email@example.com Tel 07590304156About us
We are an award winning and CQC rated good health and social care Trust delivering integrated services across Hull, East and North Yorkshire. Find out more on our website
We are a forward thinking and dynamic Trust with a real commitment to staff development. We value our colleagues and invest in them to ensure they have the right skills to deliver outstanding care.
We are proud to score above or equal to the average for all NHS People Promise theme areas demonstrating our commitment to improve the experience of working in the NHS for everyone. Wherever you work we know you will receive a warm welcome and all the support you'll need to get you started.
We recognise the positive value of diversity and promotes equality whilst challenging discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.
Work life balance is about having influence and flexibility over when, where and how you work. If the work pattern for this role does not meet your needs, we welcome an application and are happy to discuss working arrangements that differ from those advertised.
We offer a unique range of benefits that go above and beyond other NHS Trusts including an enhanced leave package and health and wellbeing support.
From city to countryside, market towns to moors you'll find a place to call home including some of the most affordable places to live in the UK.
Find out more and search live jobs.Job descriptionJob responsibilities
For further information with regard to this vacancy please see the attached Job Description and Person SpecificationPerson SpecificationKnowledge and QualificationsEssential
- Full understanding of relevant policy drivers and their application to the organisation.
- Experience of leading complex organisational assessment processes.
- Management/leadership qualification or proven demonstrable experience in areas such as leadership, staff performance, professional/clinical l development, service provision, finance
- Masters (MSc) level or equivalent knowledge/qualification plus significant experience and additional CPD in relevant clinical areas
- Expert understanding/application of relevant requirements/ standards within identified areas of responsibility.
- Ability to demonstrate ethical values and attitudes in a culture of equality and diversity
- Analytical thinking and diagnostic skills , in relation to both qualitative and quantitative clinical data.
Employer detailsEmployer name
- .Experience of formal presentations to a range of internal and external peopleGrade / Experience
- Experience of developing clinical policy and strategy
Humber Teaching NHS Foundation TrustAddress
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.